+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Mists of pandaria in Fun Stuff; Any one hit 90 yet?...
    Thank Post
    Any one hit 90 yet?

Thank Post
    Got a horde monk to level 12 and joined the horde on tarren mill to see what its about, seems a bit roguey to me so far and only had 4 abilities so I have parked that for now.

Started levelling up my druid last night for about 10 minutes, have a lot going on here with one of my mates weddings this weekend, so playtime will be limited, I cannot work out yet where I learn the new level of professions from are there new trainers or do I need to go back to orgrimmar ? as I couldnt see any new levels on the trainers in orgrimmar before I departed for pandaria

Thank Post
    I was playing my monk last night, got to level 15. looked at the clock it was 2am :S dam WOW

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,476 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcom View Post
    I was playing my monk last night, got to level 15. looked at the clock it was 2am :S dam WOW
    My Panda is level 6. I'm taking my time, I'm on the infinate trial account so I get capped at 20.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    I cannot work out yet where I learn the new level of professions from are there new trainers or do I need to go back to orgrimmar ? as I couldnt see any new levels on the trainers in orgrimmar before I departed for pandaria
    Trainers in Org will work fine yes.

Got my monk to 70something yesterday and having great fun with it. It's nice the LFG queues are pretty non existent with all the new characters around although i think i have done pretty much all of them with a 5 monk male pandaran party (which works fine). It's a shock when you get a female pandaran monk and even more of a shock when you get another class.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    It's a shock when you get a female pandaran monk and even more of a shock when you get another class.
    Female Pandarian Rogue. [Also, Red panda with awesome tail.]

I am the 1%

Thank Post
    My GF made my panda, So it is female and red, but still a monk.

Thank Post
    I've made a start. I levelled my Panadaran Monk to level 11 just to see what it was like - so far pretty 'feral druid-y'. I won't say roguey because I loathe playing rogues, it's much more like Cat-druid but I am really liking the 'Chi' cost to hard hitting abilities - even at level 11 I've managed to identify an efficient rotation that hits hard and tops up my Chi enough to use the hard hitting abilities. The part I hate most about the rogue is how the hard hitting abilities were only really any good when you had maximum combo points on the target, but by the time you had accrued those, you were out of the requred energy!

I've started levelling my Pala tank and prepped my Mage ready to start levelling, I just haven't had the time to get stuck in yet. Pandaria is beautiful though. My favourite part of expansions has always been the thrill of seeing the new terrain and artwork.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AMLightfoot View Post
    The part I hate most about the rogue is how the hard hitting abilities were only really any good when you had maximum combo points on the target, but by the time you had accrued those, you were out of the requred energy!
    That does get quite annoying... But, as I don't/didn't raid a lot, it was never a big issue for me.

I think the damage difference between 3 and 5 points is small enough that if you just go for 3 you end up with a higher DPS. [May be wrong... I think a level-capped, epic raider Rogue told me that.]

Thank Post
    I would recommend any of the lower level monks to seriously look at using the Brewmaster spec for leveling. It doesn't have any drawbacks, it does more DPS than Windwalker on anything more than 1 mob (and about the same on one), you are pretty much unkillable and more importantly you get to throw barrels of beer at things.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I would recommend any of the lower level monks to seriously look at using the Brewmaster spec for leveling. It doesn't have any drawbacks, it does more DPS than Windwalker on anything more than 1 mob (and about the same on one), you are pretty much unkillable and more importantly you get to throw barrels of beer at things.
    BLARGH!

You're doing it again... making me want to get MoP. [Or Kung-Fu Pandarian as I call it.]

Thank Post
    My monk's been put on the back burner, found out they've released new guild heirlooms, so I'm working towards them. Need to get to level 600 in all professions as a guild.

Unfortunately, we have 11 members, and they're all our alts. Moved from our old server and brought 2 of our old officers with me, but nobody wants to join a guild that isn't level 25, so more work for us!

Pally's got Mining and JC but it's going to take a looooooong time.

Brewmaster is amazing, I always go tank when possible, just love the spec. But there's just something about using alcohol as a weapon that puts a smile on my face ^^
    Last edited by DMcGuigan; 28th September 2012 at 12:15 PM.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I can't play at the moment as I am ill. Brewfest starts today though for two weeks and needs lvl89 according to a friend, gah!

Back on Earthen Ring Alliance though (I'll post my RealID later, meant to do that). Got to get my mage to 90 before my panda starts!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I can't play at the moment as I am ill.
    That's the perfect excuse to play WoW all day.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Not when it starts inducing motion sickness.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast