+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Mists of pandaria in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by X-13 I always play rogue. Even though I'm not good at it. Also, I already have the ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    I always play rogue. Even though I'm not good at it.

Also, I already have the Worgan comics, but as single issues.

I want the trade as well.

Singles for sale, trade for keep.
    I've got a dwarf rogue waiting in the wings, but I never really got into the play style. Hopefully monk'll change that, fairly similar except our combo attacks don't use energy too, just Chi.
    I've got a few of the novels about the opening of the dark portal, not many though. I mostly just pick up lore from WoW Wiki or discussions in general chat (when it's not full of a**l joke kiddies)

Thank Post
    I hate reading these threads. I got on WoW years back when a load of mates started playing. I got bored after a bit, but then came back to it after a year out. Everyone was 70 and took me ages to get there. Finally, after dinging 70 (Do people still say Ding?), I started the PvP stuff and a bit of raiding. As soon as I did, Lich King was out meaning another hard slog upwards to 80. When I got to 75, I lost interest again and stopped playing. Then when Cataclysm came out, I vowed to stay away... until I won a copy of it on Twitter. When it arrived, I caved and got it installed and rolled a Worgen hunter. Got to 50 and gave up yet again and not been back since. Now reading this thread, I can feel the WoW flame burning gently again. Noooooooooooooooo!!!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    I hate reading these threads. I got on WoW years back when a load of mates started playing. I got bored after a bit, but then came back to it after a year out. Everyone was 70 and took me ages to get there. Finally, after dinging 70 (Do people still say Ding?), I started the PvP stuff and a bit of raiding. As soon as I did, Lich King was out meaning another hard slog upwards to 80. When I got to 75, I lost interest again and stopped playing. Then when Cataclysm came out, I vowed to stay away... until I won a copy of it on Twitter. When it arrived, I caved and got it installed and rolled a Worgen hunter. Got to 50 and gave up yet again and not been back since. Now reading this thread, I can feel the WoW flame burning gently again. Noooooooooooooooo!!!
    Come to the dark side Rawns.. we have cookies.. and Pandas!
    Honestly though, I didn't miss it at all during my 8 month break from it, but now I'm back, I remember how I got hooked. It really is Digi-Crack.

Thank Post
    I have 5 x 85's ready to level to 90 (Druid, Rogue, DK, Hunter and Lock), did not get a chance to play yesterday though with life and everything else

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,479 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Now reading this thread, I can feel the WoW flame burning gently again. Noooooooooooooooo!!!
    You never stop playing WoW. You just have long breaks.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,615 Times in 2,021 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You never stop playing WoW. You just have long breaks.
    Same with me and Eve Online. Last break was 9 months...

Thank Post
    thats the quandry I am in, I have 10 85s over 3 servers, though I wont be playing on outland anytime soon (three hour queues to get on there), but thats my problem, I think I spread myself too thin and get distracted a bit too much by other classes, so I am contemplating rerolling just a single character on a server here at the moment and seeing how I go.

Only thing I am having trouble finding is a horde based pvp server with a decent amount of population that has a predominantly english speaking community, as theres a fair few "unofficial" foreign language realms which you can mistakingly join and you wont join a guild or get groups unless you know the lingo, at least when I was working through wowprogress yesterday and the forums to try and establish a basecamp for me

Its also hard finding a playstyle for a character at the moment that I enjoy, I used to love a shadowpriest up until cata where we were made a bit garbage, and it seems that blizz has had a bit of a penchant for completely redesigning character playstyles with each expansion too, I think I will give it a go though, just gonna hold off a little bit here first until I decide where to reroll from.
    Last edited by rich_tech; 26th September 2012 at 01:10 PM.

Thank Post
    After being hacked twice in the space of a week, even with an authenticator and sinking FAR to much time into it I have "officially" quit forever!*

*Until the next time I get bored lol!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CHR1S View Post
    After being hacked twice in the space of a week, even with an authenticator
    wut. How'd you manage that?

Thank Post
    wut. How'd you manage that?
    Wasn't there an issue with Blizz authenticators towards the start of D3? I vaguely remember reading about alot of D3 players being hacked even with Authenticators, may have been in WoW too.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/securityupdate.html

Quick glance, looks like they got their hands on the auth key data, granted, this was the US servers, but something may have affected EU too.

Thank Post
    aye, you can restore data onto any key app if you have the restore details, its designed for restoring your key if you have to reinstall the app on a phone, I had mine in a safe place, but it appears blizzard didnt

Probably worth removing and readding a different authenticator to your account in light of that hack, I know my friend got hacked as a result of blizzard getting hacked (he never bothered with any power levelling/gold services and isnt "tech dumb") so regardless of their official line people in UK were affected.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Wasn't there an issue with Blizz authenticators towards the start of D3? I vaguely remember reading about alot of D3 players being hacked even with Authenticators, may have been in WoW too.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/securityupdate.html

Quick glance, looks like they got their hands on the auth key data, granted, this was the US servers, but something may have affected EU too.

~The more you know.

I haven't even looked at my WoW account in ages... My authenticator is in my battle chest box. [I hope it's not dead...]

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    If you think WoW is addictive, Crittermon is even more addictive once you get a few matches under your belt!

BRB sending my Wolpertinger "One Too Many" to headbutt squirrels across the screen.

And his partner in crime is a goldfish in a floating water bubble nicknamed Mista Chips! (Yes you can rename companion pets now!)
    Last edited by CAM; 26th September 2012 at 02:13 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    If you think WoW is addictive, Crittermon is even more addictive once you get a few matches under your belt!

BRB sending my Wolpertinger "One Too Many" to headbutt squirrels across the screen.

And his partner in crime is a goldfish in a floating water bubble nicknamed Mista Chips! (Yes you can rename companion pets now!)
    I'm running a Personal World Destroyer (to the envy of most of my RealID list for some reason), a Nether Ray Fry and I'm trying to decide on a third. Currently using Peddlefeet, but I have a few to choose from. I just hit a 25 win streak last night ;D
    Pet Collection

Feel free to add me on RealID for some battly goodness. Draike#2590

As for the Authenticators, mine's a digital one on my iPod, I'm probably gonna swap to the windows phone one though.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I scored that one easy! Just run around the lake at Stormwind beating up the critters with a Beast attack. (See: Headbutting Squirrels).

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast