+ Post New Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
Gaming Thread, Mists of pandaria in Fun Stuff; Just finished up all the quest chains on Sunday and got my exploration and loremaster achievements for Pandaria on my ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Just finished up all the quest chains on Sunday and got my exploration and loremaster achievements for Pandaria on my main. Also finished off the Loremasters faction so i got my hoverboard.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 1,452 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Also finished off the Loremasters faction so i got my hoverboard.
    OMG... so beautiful.

Thank Post
    dinged 90 last night, now not sure what to do, have tanked direbrew to get all the trinkets so not sure what to do next

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    dinged 90 last night, now not sure what to do, have tanked direbrew to get all the trinkets so not sure what to do next
    Do a barrel roll. Press R or Z twice Hold ins or del while flying.

What about challenges? Go for the challenge Transmog armour?

Thank Post
    I'm doing daily's to grind rep to get better gear, to do heroics to get better gear, to do raids to get better gear to wait till the next expansion comes out to replace it all with greens. Business as usual then!

I did the 90 daily quests last night, pretty much all of them and it took long while, some of that time was quests leading up to them so hopefully wont be so bad in future.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamH View Post
    I'm doing daily's to grind rep to get better gear, to do heroics to get better gear, to do raids to get better gear to wait till the next expansion comes out to replace it all with greens. Business as usual then!
    If you enjoy that... You should play Monster Hunter.

I'm still in Outland [Hellfire Peninsula]

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    If you enjoy that... You should play Monster Hunter.

I'm still in Outland [Hellfire Peninsula]
    Not really, i have a short attention span when it comes to gaming. That's why I'm better with FPS and RTS games where its different every time.

But my OH is addicted to wow so that's mainly why i play. The starting level 90 questing was fun though, and i do keep going back to it so do enjoy it.

Edit:

Anyone see this in the news/in game?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19869466
    Last edited by LiamH; 9th October 2012 at 09:34 AM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamH View Post
    Edit:

Anyone see this in the news/in game?

BBC News - World of Warcraft cities hacked

Lol.

Also:

They appear to have created a character able to destroy those of other players and those controlled by the game.
    That's possible. They've worded it so it sounds more than what it is. [Just that part]

It isn't until about halfway through they tell you it's a level 1 character doing it.

"We don't know exactly what they did, but somehow they were able to kill every single player's character in that city and every single computer controlled character - and they were doing this repeatedly."
    Which server?

If it's one of the PvP servers, being able to kill other players isn't a hack. It's a feature.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    Well the initial aim for game progression would be to do heroic dungeons till you get ilvl 463 (or 460 if they change it) to be able to do looking for raid which opens tomorrow.

You want to get started on the golden lotus rep faction which is the most important as it gives patterns for professions and opens up 2 other rep factions. Klaxxi rep is another one that gives useful rather than fun stuff.

For fun things, do Lorewalkers for the flying disc, cloud serpent faction for your own ... cloud serpent and farm and fishing dailies for other fun items.

Thank Post
    I did a heroic last night funny enough in the hour I was on (440 level gear here at the moment), I am happy enough at the moment with druid tanking, though not overjoyed at active avoidance, I think I can persevere, I trawled and got the full set of trinkets too from Direbrew (bit of a pain being a druid and having that utility means you need all of them), I see it seems that heroics are pretty easy in this expansion, bit like wotlk so far the dungeons feel, though I love how they have made scholomance more linear now and SM as well from my priest pre-expansion, seems to be a lot better and less confusing.

They need to do that with a few of the older dungeons at the moment, wailing caverns is one thats actually a nightmare to traverse when your levelling, I will see how I go on dailies, because to me they seem to make the game a chore, but ill give them a try nonetheless.
    Last edited by rich_tech; 10th October 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Thank Post
    Well i will be trying the LFR later to see if I can stay sane playing with the kind of people you usually find on that

I think how they have set up heroics this time is that they are really supposed to be quite easy (there are no lvl 90 normal dungeons). The difficulty comes in doing the challenge modes and also doing the Glory of the Pandaran Hero achievement, these can really only be attempted if you play with people you know though. As my guild has so few active people these days I haven't really attempted these yet myself.

Thank Post
    Thats the problem with my guild at the moment, to all intents and purposes its dead, im waiting on my RL mate to come back online so we can decide whether we stay or go join another more active guild, I kind of miss having people to chat to in guild at the moment, that being said im planning on getting into the expansion a fair bit the weekend to hopefully try LFR, heroics are easy enough I think, pull one pack at a time, kill and move on, same as WOTLK really, no difficulty and I appreciate that there isnt a seperate gear level like in dragon soul, i.e. going from 330 to 346 gear level, just straight in to heroics.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    We can probably get some X-Realm heroics going tonight if people are up for it (and I grab one more gear level point!). I hear the heroics aren't too great with pickups at the moment, not if the slew of holes in Scenarios are anything to go by... :O

X-13 also worked out how to get multi-person RealID chats working if people want a natter.
    Last edited by CAM; 12th October 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    X-13 also worked out how to get multi-person RealID chats working if people want a natter.
    I also discovered WoW has built-in voice chat... But you probably already knew that. [If so, why are people still using external programs?]

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    I also discovered WoW has built-in voice chat... But you probably already knew that. [If so, why are people still using external programs?]
    Tis not very good. Or at least it wasn't when I used to attempt to use it. I just use TS3 / Vent / Skype / Mumble now.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread