+ Post New Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 278
Gaming Thread, Mists of pandaria in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by X-13 I'm always looking for decent guilds [Because I'm everywhere... Like a ninja.] If you're keeping it ...
  1. #181


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    613
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    I'm always looking for decent guilds [Because I'm everywhere... Like a ninja.]

    If you're keeping it going, I may roll something Hordey on Ragnaros. [Pending "Yeah, you can join our guild, bro"]




    I may roll something there too.
    Always a space in the guild, be nice to have somebody that ISN'T an alt of one of the officers for a change :P

  2. #182

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,069
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Always a space in the guild, be nice to have somebody that ISN'T an alt of one of the officers for a change :P
    Cool beans.

    Now I just have to decide what to roll... maybe another DK, but what race?


    Soon, I'm going to need a list of my characters, where they are and who else is on that server...

  3. #183


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    613
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Cool beans.

    Now I just have to decide what to roll... maybe another DK, but what race?


    Soon, I'm going to need a list of my characters, where they are and who else is on that server...
    Well I've got a 59 tank DK so you can get quick dungeon runs with me once you hit the level :P

    I've only got my Agrammar chars now, deleted all off Dragonblight, Bladefist, Kul Tiras, Blade's Edge and Sylvannas :P

  4. #184

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,069
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Well I've got a 59 tank DK so you can get quick dungeon runs with me once you hit the level :P

    I've only got my Agrammar chars now, deleted all off Dragonblight, Bladefist, Kul Tiras, Blade's Edge and Sylvannas :P
    If I roll another DK [Which I probably will] I'll be about 57-ish once I finish the starter quests.


    I may also get you to teach me how to tank... I usually go for Frost DPS.

  5. #185


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    613
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    If I roll another DK [Which I probably will] I'll be about 57-ish once I finish the starter quests.


    I may also get you to teach me how to tank... I usually go for Frost DPS.
    I can do that, simple enough on a DK really :P

  6. #186
    rich_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,027
    Thank Post
    129
    Thanked 133 Times in 116 Posts
    Rep Power
    63
    should have added your welcome to join this guild we have anyone on here, my battletag is on the other thread, just /w me in game if you want in (level25) with all levelling benefits and so on here if you dont have heirloom gear that is
    Last edited by rich_tech; 4th October 2012 at 12:35 PM.

  7. #187

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,069
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    should have added your welcome to join this guild we have anyone on here, my battletag is on the other thread, just /w me in game if you want in (level25) with all levelling benefits and so on here if you dont have heirloom gear that is
    No heirlooms. I don't do PvP unless I absolutely need to for a quest.

  8. #188


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    613
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    No heirlooms. I don't do PvP unless I absolutely need to for a quest.
    Can get PvE and PvP heirlooms now, PvP with Honor Points, and PvE with Darkmoon Tickets and Justice Points. Honor's from battlegrounds and Honorable Kills, Justice Points are from Dungeons.

  9. #189

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,069
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Can get PvE and PvP heirlooms now, PvP with Honor Points, and PvE with Darkmoon Tickets and Justice Points. Honor's from battlegrounds and Honorable Kills, Justice Points are from Dungeons.
    Awesome. Seems I need to get mah dungeon on.

  10. #190


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    613
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Awesome. Seems I need to get mah dungeon on.
    Fairly sure JP only comes into it from northrend dungeons onwards though

  11. #191

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,069
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Fairly sure JP only comes into it from northrend dungeons onwards though
    Laaaame.


    Are heirlooms cross-server? [I'm guessing they aren't cross faction.]

  12. #192

    Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Fylde, Lancs, UK.
    Posts
    11,803
    Thank Post
    110
    Thanked 583 Times in 504 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Fairly sure JP only comes into it from northrend dungeons onwards though
    Not so!

    Justice Points - Currency - World of Warcraft

  13. #193


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    613
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Ah! Now this I was not aware of!

    Also worth nothing, JP and HP can be converted to their PvP/PvE counter parts at the rate of 375/250

  14. #194

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,069
    Thank Post
    591
    Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    813
    Interesting to know.

  15. #195

    ZeroHour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,645
    Thank Post
    895
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 798 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    444
    I have the panda's so what next
    My main toon a horde DK is on Azune right now.
    Last edited by ZeroHour; 5th October 2012 at 06:51 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Attend any of the big Lan Events?
    By ChrisH in forum Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17th October 2011, 05:18 PM
  2. Any experience of ICM?
    By Benjamin in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd January 2006, 11:17 PM
  3. How are the rest of your schools connected?
    By Dos_Box in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 8th August 2005, 10:42 AM
  4. Viewing all of a member's posts
    By eejit in forum Comments and Suggestions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd July 2005, 12:26 PM
  5. Use of domain password (& staff AUP, etc.) ;)
    By mark in forum School ICT Policies
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 29th June 2005, 02:36 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •