+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 278
Gaming Thread, Mists of pandaria in Fun Stuff; 88 and a half now, I like kun lai too, seems to be a nice expansive area to me and ...
  1. #166
    rich_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    924
    Thank Post
    114
    Thanked 116 Times in 100 Posts
    Rep Power
    60
    88 and a half now, I like kun lai too, seems to be a nice expansive area to me and I like the way that quests are all local to a "hub" rather than travelling across map for an item then back again like in wotlk

  2. #167

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,009
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    88 and a half now, I like kun lai too, seems to be a nice expansive area to me and I like the way that quests are all local to a "hub" rather than travelling across map for an item then back again like in wotlk
    I haven't even started Cataclysm content yet... I get to Outland then get annoyed with the "YOU NEED 35 CRYSTALMABOBS!" quests.

  3. #168

    Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Fylde, Lancs, UK.
    Posts
    11,800
    Thank Post
    110
    Thanked 582 Times in 503 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    223
    Dinged 90 last night. Was immediately dismayed by the amount of dailies that popped up :S

  4. #169

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,009
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Dinged 90 last night. Was immediately dismayed by the amount of dailies that popped up :S
    Well, you're at the level cap. You have nothing to do, other than Raid and do Dailies.


    I may take it slow and travel the world [of warcraft]

  5. #170

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    90
    Thank Post
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Dinged 90 last night. Was immediately dismayed by the amount of dailies that popped up :S
    Yes definitely find someone to do them with, been doing all my content so far with my friendly neighborhood tank and they are much faster .

    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Well, you're at the level cap. You have nothing to do, other than Raid and do Dailies.
    I may take it slow and travel the world [of warcraft]
    Well i'm not saying warcraft is perfect but there is a lot to do at max level. Raiding, PvP, scenarios, challenge modes, pet battles, achievement hunting, dailies, rep grinds etc. As opposed to a game like guild wars 2 which is lovely till you hit max level then suddely there is absolutely nothing to do at all.
    Last edited by Valentine; 4th October 2012 at 08:49 AM.

  6. #171
    rich_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    924
    Thank Post
    114
    Thanked 116 Times in 100 Posts
    Rep Power
    60
    I am enjoying it at the moment here, I am in no rush really, aside from wanting to ding 89 for the trinket farm on brewfest.

    That being said, I was never one for dailies, because it takes the fun out for me and makes it like work then

  7. #172

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,009
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Well i'm not saying warcraft is perfect but there is a lot to do at max level. Raiding, PvP, scenarios, challenge modes, pet battles, achievement hunting, dailies, rep grinds etc. As opposed to a game like guild wars 2 which is lovely till you hit max level then suddely there is absolutely nothing to do at all.
    TBF, I've never hit max. My highest [legit] is about 71.

    I have a level 80, but that's from the rez Geoff sent me.


    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    I am enjoying it at the moment here, I am in no rush really, aside from wanting to ding 89 for the trinket farm on brewfest.

    That being said, I was never one for dailies, because it takes the fun out for me and makes it like work then
    I'll do dailies if I'm the in the area already. And it's related to what I'm currently doing, like outland dailies for the crystalmabobs.
    Last edited by X-13; 4th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.

  8. #173

    Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Fylde, Lancs, UK.
    Posts
    11,800
    Thank Post
    110
    Thanked 582 Times in 503 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Well, you're at the level cap. You have nothing to do, other than Raid and do Dailies.


    I may take it slow and travel the world [of warcraft]
    I still have half of townlong steppes and all of the dread wastes quests to do too. But at least I can fly now.

  9. #174


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    551
    Thank Post
    28
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I still have half of townlong steppes and all of the dread wastes quests to do too. But at least I can fly now.
    I'm just going through and doing the zones in order, should have moved up from Valley of the Four Winds, but went to Krasarang instead, don't like leaving zones behind :P

  10. #175

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,009
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    I'm just going through and doing the zones in order, should have moved up from Valley of the Four Winds, but went to Krasarang instead, don't like leaving zones behind :P
    No zone left behind!

    Vote @DMcGuigan 2013.

  11. #176

    ZeroHour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,579
    Thank Post
    870
    Thanked 1,294 Times in 787 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    437
    /must resist urge to click buy panda..... where is everyone playing at?

  12. #177

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,009
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    /must resist urge to click buy panda..... where is everyone playing at?
    I used to be on Azjol-Nerub. But, I'm playing on Quel'thalas at the moment.


    I love DKs, so I may end up with a DK on every server.

  13. #178
    rich_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    924
    Thank Post
    114
    Thanked 116 Times in 100 Posts
    Rep Power
    60
    me and my RL friend are on Ragnaros Horde at the moment, only two of us in the lvl 25 guild and my mate is on his honeymoon, so just me levelling for now, will probably find a guild with a bit more of a population in when he gets back, as all the people in old guild which we migrated seem to have given up wow for GW2 here.

    I used to be Alliance, up until pre-cataclysm on Outland, but suffered burnout and fancied a complete change, so I faction changed when a guild my friend and I were in died, havent looked back or regretted it, most realms I have been on seems that horde are older and more mature (at least in that you dont get muppets spamming trade channels when your in a city at all like the old "a**l" dirge spam you used to see.

    For the horde !
    Last edited by rich_tech; 4th October 2012 at 10:58 AM.

  14. #179


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    551
    Thank Post
    28
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    /must resist urge to click buy panda..... where is everyone playing at?
    Aggramar Alliance for me.

  15. #180

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,009
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    me and my RL friend are on Ragnaros Horde at the moment, only two of us in the lvl 25 guild and my mate is on his honeymoon, so just me levelling for now, will probably find a guild with a bit more of a population in when he gets back, as all the people in old guild which we migrated seem to have given up wow for GW2 here.
    I'm always looking for decent guilds [Because I'm everywhere... Like a ninja.]

    If you're keeping it going, I may roll something Hordey on Ragnaros. [Pending "Yeah, you can join our guild, bro"]


    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Aggramar Alliance for me.
    I may roll something there too.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Attend any of the big Lan Events?
    By ChrisH in forum Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17th October 2011, 05:18 PM
  2. Any experience of ICM?
    By Benjamin in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd January 2006, 11:17 PM
  3. How are the rest of your schools connected?
    By Dos_Box in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 8th August 2005, 10:42 AM
  4. Viewing all of a member's posts
    By eejit in forum Comments and Suggestions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd July 2005, 12:26 PM
  5. Use of domain password (& staff AUP, etc.) ;)
    By mark in forum School ICT Policies
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 29th June 2005, 02:36 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •