+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gaming Thread, HELP! What is that game? in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by AMLightfoot I should clarify - specific screenshots of female magi riding the disks. Although I remember the ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AMLightfoot View Post
    I should clarify - specific screenshots of female magi riding the disks. Although I remember the game being a lot less detailed so I am not sure Age of Reckoning is old enough. I wondered about Wrath of Heroes but none of these titles rings a bell. I have asked LeBoyfriend to look out his disk if he nips home for lunch
    The only thing I can find like that is Neverwinter Nights... But you can't ride the disk, you just summon it to carry stuff.

Thank Post
    Maybe have a look at a list such as this: Free MMO and MMORPG Gamelist at MMORPG.com and see if the name jogs your memory?

Thank Post
    I'm pretty certain you guys have hit the nail on the head with WAR. I am almost certain it was a Warhammer game. Definitely post-dated WoW, the graphics weren't brilliant but I remember it being feted as serious competition to WoW at the time. It was a third person RPG and not at all like Diablo. I remember saying to said friend that I preferred WoW because of the UI addons and that this game was horrible because the action bar functionality was poor. I'm certain LeBoyfriend went through a phase of playing it but got bored of battling the terrible graphics and awful LAG. I tried 'Runes of Magic' but it was full of kids running around with characters called Sm3llyP00.... At least in WoW you still have some people that take it seriously.... Occasionally....

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12