+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Day Z in Fun Stuff; Jump-o-death? This must have been after I logged.. how badly did it hurt? :P I got pinned in the guard ...

Thank Post
    Jump-o-death? This must have been after I logged.. how badly did it hurt? :P

I got pinned in the guard hut in the Meruko military base, walked in, found a lovely ammo stash and was unfortunate enough to have a zed patrol wander in. He was double tapped, but the 20 or so that followed him didn't like my AK sammiches

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cryan View Post
    Just grateful I wasn't running around or moving at the time, could of walked right into that one.

Then again - after last nights jump-o-death in the off roader bit worried about getting in a car again.
    In my defence, I asked Nerf if he was feeling brave and said he was, so I went for it (and landed perfectly & safely!)!!! I had no idea that you guys were following me up there!!! Was a seriously epic jump though!!!

I would lodge a complaint with your driver! Just unfortunately the Jeep died on landing. At least you all got out, bar Kev! Hopefully, it's spawned back now.

Did you upload it to YouTube?
    Last edited by Rawns; 3rd September 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Thank Post
    I was surprised the Jeep landed without killing more people. No more Jeep jumps!

DMcGuigan , Just have to team up with us, sure we can keep the 50k sniper on a leash. Those military camps are death traps with zombies in the floors and getting trapped in corners if you don't have someone else about.

Thank Post
    I was surprised the Jeep landed without killing more people. No more Jeep jumps!

DMcGuigan , Just have to team up with us, sure we can keep the 50k sniper on a leash. Those military camps are death traps with zombies in the floors and getting trapped in corners if you don't have someone else about.
    DMcGuigan - AKA: Darc Apocalypse.

He has the TS details and should be on later.

Well, the 2 of us on the dirt bike landed safely - 3 times! The jeep however landed rather heavly. Luckly, everyone bailed and got out in time minus our mate Kev. He bled out.

There is another vid of Tucker doing a jump that went ever so slightly wrong. I'll dig out the YouTube link later...

Thank Post
    Well tbh, I didn't think I was alone.. before I went in Cobb was right behind me.. then he just disappeared all of a sudden :P
    I took about 15 of the greedy little SOBs with me though, I go down kicking when there's no way out ^^

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Well tbh, I didn't think I was alone.. before I went in Cobb was right behind me.. then he just disappeared all of a sudden :P
    I took about 15 of the greedy little SOBs with me though, I go down kicking when there's no way out ^^
    We'll get you picked up. Safer to raid in groups.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    We'll get you picked up. Safer to raid in groups.
    Long as you aren't all in the same Jeep going over a jump

Thank Post
    Night one over, and I'm alive! No ammo left in the AS50 and my bike's broken down, but I found an AK.

First thing for tomorrow night - Maruko!

Thank Post
    Planing on moving the dayz server over to its new server later today - won't be able to do it til I get home from work tho - seemed pretty stable I thought other then the mass of motorbikes.

Thank Post
    Planing on moving the dayz server over to its new server later today - won't be able to do it til I get home from work tho - seemed pretty stable I thought other then the mass of motorbikes.
    Nice one mate.

I hope the other server was off just for a day, we're all too pimped out on that one just to fully walk away!

Hope someone got a screenshot of the bike spawn!!!

Thank Post
    Don't think we did, but we did fuel 'em all up and get a few of them stashed :P

Thank Post
    I await my free motorbike when I get back then!

Very Pimped up on the other one but at least we're getting close on this one, certainly got some military grade weapons. backpacks. I restarted the server this morning to bring it back into daylight so new loot will be available and i'll restart it again at 7pm at which point I may move the db.

Thank Post

Very Pimped up on the other one but at least we're getting close on this one, certainly got some military grade weapons. backpacks. I restarted the server this morning to bring it back into daylight so new loot will be available and i'll restart it again at 7pm at which point I may move the db.
    Nice one. Alost seems to be 100% there now. Just a bit odd how 9 bikes spawned in the same location. Chopper crashes and gear seem to be spot on.

Will tag other known Edugeekers who play DayZ to inform them about this awesome DayZ Lingor Island server, UK210! Get involved, the server admin is none too bad.

@ZeroHour
    @MK-2
    Last edited by Rawns; 4th September 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Thank Post

Free bike may be a bit difficult, 2 were damaged, one was mine which is currently ditched in the town south of Maruko while I look for a new wheel.

As for the vehicles in one place, we're blaming Chris, as everyone seems to do with my 2 crashes in 10 minutes ^^

Thank Post
    Restarted the server an hour or so ago as the guys said the bikes hadn't spawned - upped the difficulty at the same time, and increased number to 70 - Its telling me two heuys and a ural were added to the map.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast