+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Day Z in Fun Stuff; Think we will be staying on UK21 after all now that those guys will most likely not be making an ...

Thank Post
    Think we will be staying on UK21 after all now that those guys will most likely not be making an appearance. I am still laughing at Sarg. being kicked.

On another note, my mate (Chris in game) has set up a dedicated server on his home server (UK210). It's a monster rig and he has stupidly fast cable so no lag issues. Took him a while to get working and a fair bit of tweaking to do still, however worth checking out as we will most likely be on that a fair bit too.

Thank Post
    I'm sure I saw UK210 yesterday on the lists :P
    I honestly had tears streaming when I saw Carbon's response to the kill. "FOR THE MOTHER LAND!!"
    Nothing but chuckles with you lot though by the looks of things.. Sarg and Josef just added to the amusement ^^

I lost all my gear in the military base last night, walked into one of the small huts and got ambushed by like, 30 zeds.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    I'm sure I saw UK210 yesterday on the lists :P
    I honestly had tears streaming when I saw Carbon's response to the kill. "FOR THE MOTHER LAND!!"
    Nothing but chuckles with you lot though by the looks of things.. Sarg and Josef just added to the amusement ^^

I lost all my gear in the military base last night, walked into one of the small huts and got ambushed by like, 30 zeds.
    Josef shot down our chopper a while back with his 50. cal and killed us all, then when he got shot by someone else, threw his toys out of the pram. Also on Sat before our chopper was stolen, we were taking 50. cal fire again in the chopper, and Joseph was the only one with an M107 not in our group. Then he got killed, moaned and quit out. I've always treated him as a bandit and was dubious about giving him medical assistance, but Chris is kinder and was happy to build on the 'ceasefire' so I backed him up. Carbon was providing sniper cover 600m away and made the call to shoot him. Chris had no idea he was going to and bricked it when he did shoot!!! Chris said he won;t loose any sleep over it though and found the whole thing amusing, especially the chat after with him and Sarg. I was gutted though, I was running to where I was sure Sarg. was dug in while chatting, I got about 30 seconds away from a good sniper position and then he was kicked. Soooo wanted that kill!!!

Unlucky about the Zeds mate. If you wanna get in on our merry band, your most welcome. I can PM you the TS details too if you wanna get in on them. We're all on there.
    Last edited by Rawns; 3rd September 2012 at 10:37 AM.

Thank Post
    Yeah, I heard about the 50. cal kill a few times, Josef and Sarge just seem like they need to grow up. All the whining about bandits when they started it.. do they not know PK'ing is pretty much what makes DayZ what it is? Constant fear of unknown players taking your scalp for some frank n beans. I ended up running a mile to save Cobb, he tried to take about 40 zeds with a lee enfield.

Chris' reaction was amazing though, poor guy didn't know what was going on!
    I'll probably hop on tonight at some point, so if you could send me the TS details over that'd be sweet

Thank Post
    You know its not funny to shoot someone 3 foot away from you and not warn them. How close I came to brown trousers is it not worth discussing!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cryan View Post
    You know its not funny to shoot someone 3 foot away from you and not warn them. How close I came to brown trousers is it not worth discussing!
    Look out! Another Taunton lad!

To be fair, my mate with the 50. cal is in the states and without being to stereotypical, is a 'shoot first, ask "Friendly?" later' kinda guy when it came to the target.

Edit: Delayed welcome as you joined Mar '11! :P
    Last edited by Rawns; 3rd September 2012 at 03:48 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Look out! Another Taunton lad!

To be fair, my mate with the 50. cal is in the states and without being to stereotypical, is a 'shoot first, ask "Friendly?" later' kinda guy when it came to the target.

Edit: Delayed welcome as you joined Mar '11! :P
    When it comes to that particular target, we're all shoot first ask friendly later kinda guys I think!

Thank Post
    Yeah sorry Rawns, followed the board for a few years then eventually joined when I thought I could add to the topics then promptly went silent for a year and a half.

I stand by the fact I offered and gave him blood, and once dead Offered him weapons, Granted once he had been shot twice, I did help myself to his kit. I'll be on tonight - this addiction isn't going anywhere any time soon

Thank Post
    Yeah sorry Rawns, followed the board for a few years then eventually joined when I thought I could add to the topics then promptly went silent for a year and a half.

I stand by the fact I offered and gave him blood, and once dead Offered him weapons, Granted once he had been shot twice, I did help myself to his kit. I'll be on tonight - this addiction isn't going anywhere any time soon
    Is that you Chris?!

Thank Post
    Yeah,

Was looking to see if anyone else had encountered a similar problem as me on here and you know searched for dayz - found this and had a good chuckle at the retelling of last nights adventure.

Thank Post
    Yeah,

Was looking to see if anyone else had encountered a similar problem as me on here and you know searched for dayz - found this and had a good chuckle at the retelling of last nights adventure.
    Bloody hell! Thought you were some random!

Should have known from your first post. Thought it was weird someone was talking about it as if they were actually there... turns out you WERE!!!

Thank Post
    Bloody hell! Thought you were some random!

Should have known from your first post. Thought it was weird someone was talking about it as if they were actually there... turns out you WERE!!!
    He wasn't just there, poor bloke nearly lost his face! Good job Carbon can aim :P

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    He wasn't just there, poor bloke nearly lost his face! Good job Carbon can aim :P
    Hahahaha! Very true! Very surprised he did not try to get two kills with one bullet!

Thank Post
    Hahahaha! Very true! Very surprised he did not try to get two kills with one bullet!
    If it was Sarge and Josef, I reckon he would have!

Thank Post
    Just grateful I wasn't running around or moving at the time, could of walked right into that one.

Then again - after last nights jump-o-death in the off roader bit worried about getting in a car again.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast