+ Post New Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Gaming Thread, Day Z in Fun Stuff; It definitely is addictive. At one point a few of us (@Rawns, @ DMcGuigan and others) had about 5 cars ...
    Thank Post
    It definitely is addictive. At one point a few of us (@Rawns, @DMcGuigan and others) had about 5 cars stashed away somewhere and a chopper too.

I'm hoping to be on soon, though Arma3 has just released it's second campaign so I want to get that out of the way if I'm doing FPS

Thank Post
    I don't have Arma 3, but we do need to get a group of us all together on DayZ!! Will be good!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    I don't have Arma 3, but we do need to get a group of us all together on DayZ!! Will be good!
    I 100% concur with a group. You just need to get the rest of them to stop playing BF4 long enough to make it happen.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopefish View Post
    I 100% concur with a group. You just need to get the rest of them to stop playing BF4 long enough to make it happen.
    Eurgh, I got so bored of BF4. Came to PC from PS4, which I still have obviously, but I wouldn't buy BF4 on PC. Don't really enjoy that much on console, could be because I'm the only person who plays console though. Well I don't anymore. lol. Anyway, back to topic, great things come in small packages @Dopefish, we could start off with just us! :O

Thank Post
    I'm on a BF4 break. Hooked on Skyrim.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,275 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I havent touched BF4 for nearly a month. I am rank 80 odd so it doesn't matter too much, my friends are still 30-40 levels behind me, so no rush for me to get back! lol

Thank Post
    @Rawns, come and play DayZ! @nephilim, you come play when you've got your new parts too!

Thank Post
    I think if we could find a fairly populated server we could have some real fun. I do remember the server we all joined once that had a big group of people owning it, until we showed up and took both choppers off them and ran the server. we need to do that again.
    @Rawns are you doing the Dragonborn DLC or just skyrim? Only reason I went back was to do the new DLC missions which are quite fun. Is your teamspeak still up (renamed to BJB) or is it something else now?

Thank Post
    I think if we could find a fairly populated server we could have some real fun. I do remember the server we all joined once that had a big group of people owning it, until we showed up and took both choppers off them and ran the server. we need to do that again.
    @Rawns are you doing the Dragonborn DLC or just skyrim? Only reason I went back was to do the new DLC missions which are quite fun. Is your teamspeak still up (renamed to BJB) or is it something else now?
    Yea, server population is key to fun, especially on Lingor. That was good times when we took over the server. So chuffed when we found their base too. Loot whatwe could into the large truck, then me n nerf drove everything else into the sea and ran over their tents!

No, just vanilla Skyrim. Got it when it came out and played it for hours and never got near to completing it as I always did all the side quests. Wiped my char and started again.

Forgot how epic it looks. Got a load of Steam workshop improvements too.

Edit: Oh yea, Teamspeak. Yea, it's still available but I'm not actively running it on my media Centre any more. Chris bought a 'BJB' domain and from what I can gather, a TS server to go with it so everyone is using that one instead so I've stopped mine loading on boot. You got the address for it?
    Last edited by Rawns; 27th January 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Thank Post
    Do you think you, Chris and Nerf would be up for a recall back to duty in Lingor? I'm sure @DMcGuigan could be persuaded too if we agreed on separate vehicles. Show @L3OUGH what Lingor shenanigans are REALLY like

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    No, just vanilla Skyrim. Got it when it came out and played it for hours and never got near to completing it as I always did all the side quests. Wiped my char and started again.

Forgot how epic it looks. Got a load of Steam workshop improvements too.

Edit: Oh yea, Teamspeak. Yea, it's still available but I'm not actively running it on my media Centre any more. Chris bought a 'BJB' domain and from what I can gather, a TS server to go with it so everyone is using that one instead so I've stopped mine loading on boot.
    Funnily enough, I've just done the same thing! I also installed Nexus Mod Manager to add some mods unavailable in Steam but my poor old GTX560 couldn't handle it lol, so back to Steam Workshop mods. Still looks infinitely better than the 360 version did, and I wasn't at all disappointed with that at the time!

Thank Post
    Do you think you, Chris and Nerf would be up for a recall back to duty in Lingor? I'm sure @DMcGuigan could be persuaded too if we agreed on separate vehicles. Show @L3OUGH what Lingor shenanigans are REALLY like
    Not sure. Chris is still all over BF4 but will play what everyone else plays (Pier pressure FTW! ). Nerf has gone premium and has found it quite addictive too.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    ...but my poor old GTX560 couldn't handle it lol...
    WHAT?! I'm playing it on ultra and with the HD texture pack on a GTX280!!!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    WHAT?! I'm playing it on ultra and with the HD texture pack on a GTX280!!!
    I don't have it on my GTX760!?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    I don't have it on my GTX760!?
    Eh?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread