+ Post New Thread
Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1124
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by Sunnyknight Uhhhhhhhhhhh........... nothing.... nothing at all! That's.... uh........... GREAT! Brilliant achievement! Good on ya! ah ha... ha.... ...
  1. #916

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh........... nothing.... nothing at all! That's.... uh........... GREAT! Brilliant achievement! Good on ya! ah ha... ha.... ha.................



    As of last night, 10 high end vehicles all with full insurance (saving up $750,000 for the best) and the best apartment possible. Currently on $300,000.... ANOTHER 450,000 TO GO AND I'M A BAWS!
    You sir, need to take a break from GTA.

    What rank are you and how do you seem to be making so much cash so quickly?!

  2. #917
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    You sir, need to take a break from GTA.

    What rank are you and how do you seem to be making so much cash so quickly?!
    :P 38 / 39 at the moment.

    Money is easily achieved. It's ammo which i'm stuck on. 2000 for my pistols, 2000 for smgs, 1000 for rifles.... 100 for sniper.... It gets expensive! Cars, apartments, upgrades are the easiet lol

  3. #918

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    :P 38 / 39 at the moment.

    Money is easily achieved. It's ammo which i'm stuck on. 2000 for my pistols, 2000 for smgs, 1000 for rifles.... 100 for sniper.... It gets expensive! Cars, apartments, upgrades are the easiet lol
    You're only 8 levels higher than me and have all that!! Seriously how do you make your dosh :'(

  4. #919
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    You're only 8 levels higher than me and have all that!! Seriously how do you make your dosh :'(
    Come to the dark side, and i'll show you. (ie buy a 360 or one lol)

  5. #920

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Come to the dark side, and i'll show you. (ie buy a 360 or one lol)
    Nope, got all my games and trophies for PS3 now, I did have a 360 but all three broke... Just me PM with instructions, perdyyy please?!

  6. #921
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    Nope, got all my games and trophies for PS3 now, I did have a 360 but all three broke... Just me PM with instructions, perdyyy please?!
    Fine. Struggle throughout your GTA life. You will always be a lowbie, newbie, and qqingbie. If ever they link xbox and ps while gta 5 is still going, i will find you, and teabag you forever.

  7. #922

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Fine. Struggle throughout your GTA life. You will always be a lowbie, newbie, and qqingbie. If ever they link xbox and ps while gta 5 is still going, i will find you, and teabag you forever.
    pahaha I'm no mega rich dude but I'm no cardboard box dweller. I have my cars/bikes, tuned to how I want them, I'll get high end cars when I want them, besides currently mine can outrun most stock high end ones anyway

  8. #923
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    pahaha I'm no mega rich dude but I'm no cardboard box dweller. I have my cars/bikes, tuned to how I want them, I'll get high end cars when I want them, besides currently mine can outrun most stock high end ones anyway
    That made me lol.....

    HOWEVER.

    Try beating a near maxed top speed, maxed acceleration, 2 bar break, and 3/4 away from max traction. Lowered from suspension, with 2nd transmission. COME AT ME.... BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU gyahahahahaahahahaha xD

    P.s. When i get my $750,000 car, try not to choke on my dust as i leave you
    Last edited by Sunnyknight; 17th October 2013 at 12:53 PM.

  9. #924

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    That made me lol.....

    HOWEVER.

    Try beating a near maxed top speed, maxed acceleration, 2 bar break, and 3/4 away from max traction. Lowered from suspension, with 2nd transmission. COME AT ME.... BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU gyahahahahaahahahaha xD

    P.s. When i get my $750,000 car, try not to choke on my dust as i leave you
    A $750,000 pound car won't stop an RPG though. Your a Buzzard. Or a tank. Mwhahaah Or a cement truck.

  10. #925
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    A $750,000 pound car won't stop an RPG though. Your a Buzzard. Or a tank. Mwhahaah Or a cement truck.
    Oh leough.... you forget, i carry a sniper rifle. Bar the tank, i'll dodge the rpg and and cement truck, get out, and just pick you off a mile down the road. Honestly, come on?

    A tank? Easy work. Jet the fudge out of you with heatseeking missiles. WHAT NOW BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? :P

    I just hope your shooting is shizzle with a tank lol xD

  11. #926

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    I just hope your shooting is shizzle with a tank lol xD
    It's not

  12. #927
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    It's not
    Say the following:-

    Sunnyknight is gods brilliant creation and all shall obey his command. I am his slave, and shall he bekon, i will be there at all times. Then i'll let you in on it Leough xD

    Don't hold back @L3OUGH. Eternal fortune awaits you :P <3
    Last edited by Sunnyknight; 17th October 2013 at 01:20 PM.

  13. #928

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    12,053
    Thank Post
    1,635
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,425 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    438
    How about we dont

  14. #929
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,486
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 126 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    How about we dont
    Where did you pop out from? lol You don't even play GTA! Go back to forza xD

  15. #930
    hardtailstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,820
    Thank Post
    551
    Thanked 242 Times in 212 Posts
    Rep Power
    59
    Im a hobo.... my car was destroyed and I cant repair it, not had enough cash to buy a house.....

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 03:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 03:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •