+ Post New Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1124
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by PeggleStar If your playing tomorrow at 10pm count me in, i'm not the best online player but ...
  1. #796
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,489
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 127 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggleStar View Post
    If your playing tomorrow at 10pm count me in, i'm not the best online player but will give it a go
    Nice! The more, the merrier. Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ensure you have a mic. I want to laugh with people, not alone lol However, @yugo did give me some giggles last night, along with @DMcGuigan
    @TBlax i'm sure it was @dave.81? You know your car, i'm totalling it lol. Not wrecking, i'm gonna cook my food on it. lol

  2. #797


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,792
    Thank Post
    231
    Thanked 882 Times in 758 Posts
    Rep Power
    300
    so can you knick the fighter jset in sp mode and if so will it survive in your hanger or dissapear? I know you can knicj 747's but i tried to put it in my hanger and its too big and exploded lol

  3. #798

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    79
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Nice! The more, the merrier. Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ensure you have a mic. I want to laugh with people, not alone lol However, @yugo did give me some giggles last night, along with @DMcGuigan
    @TBlax i'm sure it was @dave.81? You know your car, i'm totalling it lol. Not wrecking, i'm gonna cook my food on it. lol
    Yeah I have a mic we spoke last night I am UnpopularCash62

  4. #799


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    642
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by sted View Post
    so can you knick the fighter jset in sp mode and if so will it survive in your hanger or dissapear? I know you can knicj 747's but i tried to put it in my hanger and its too big and exploded lol
    You can indeed steal and keep it. Though they scramble jets to chase you, so you could have a hard time getting it to the hanger in one piece.

    I JUST managed it, it was on fire when I got it to the hanger. Just got out of it before it exploded, but it saved.

  5. #800


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,792
    Thank Post
    231
    Thanked 882 Times in 758 Posts
    Rep Power
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    You can indeed steal and keep it. Though they scramble jets to chase you, so you could have a hard time getting it to the hanger in one piece.

    I JUST managed it, it was on fire when I got it to the hanger. Just got out of it before it exploded, but it saved.
    my plan is simple just run away! hopefully i can get enough of a lead they lose me or if there arnt too many take em out or last resort trench run through the mountains

  6. #801


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    642
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by sted View Post
    my plan is simple just run away! hopefully i can get enough of a lead they lose me or if there arnt too many take em out or last resort trench run through the mountains
    Oh you can easily outrun them, they only follow you to the first few mountains or so, you just have to avoid the first few rockets that get fired :P

  7. #802

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    12,257
    Thank Post
    1,670
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    451
    The solution for the jet is simple...

    We kill the Batman..

  8. #803
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,489
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 127 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    I'm gonna fly around in one today at around 10pm... and on open chat say:-

    Say the following line, or die:-

    'We who are about to die, salute you!'

    Jet powa!

  9. #804

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    12,257
    Thank Post
    1,670
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    451
    Sunny....WHY are you on the xbox playing GTA V now?

  10. #805
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,489
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 127 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Sunny....WHY are you on the xbox playing GTA V now?
    I'm...................... working lol

  11. #806

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,455
    Thank Post
    628
    Thanked 2,107 Times in 1,448 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Sunny....WHY are you on the xbox playing GTA V now?
    Wait... HOW do you know sunny is playing GTAV?

    Also, if previous comments are anything to go by, it's his brother.

  12. #807

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    79
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    I'm...................... working lol
    They got any more jobs as I wouldn't mind one where I could play GTA V on the xbox

  13. #808


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,792
    Thank Post
    231
    Thanked 882 Times in 758 Posts
    Rep Power
    300
    i take it trying to stealth your way into the base is useless just gotta run in and go for it as iirc no fly zone so you cant parachute in (or can you) fence too high to climb so its a case of ram down the front door and hope to survive

  14. #809

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    12,257
    Thank Post
    1,670
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Wait... HOW do you know sunny is playing GTAV?

    Also, if previous comments are anything to go by, it's his brother.
    I am on the xbox also...being unemployed, I've applied for every job in the paper I am able to do, also been to town to hand out god knows how many CVs and applied to about 50 jobs on the jobcentre website, all since 6am. Now relaxing and enjoying a child free afternoon until 3:30ish.

  15. #810
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,489
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 127 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Wait... HOW do you know sunny is playing GTAV?

    Also, if previous comments are anything to go by, it's his brother.
    Why ruin the fun! Such a fun ruiner! FUN RUINER! BADSSSSS!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 03:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 03:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •