+ Post New Thread
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by LosOjos I'm afraid I was a bit of a troll the other night - a guy had ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    I'm afraid I was a bit of a troll the other night - a guy had a bounty on his head, I chased him around the city and he ducked in to an LS Customs (you can't attack people while they're there). He must have been in there a good 5 minutes, but I just waited for him to come out so I could claim my bounty.
    But what you can do is park a car across the exit so they can't leave / enter and lie in wait for the inevitable rage filled nub to come running at you.

Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Just throwing this out there, not sure if it's possible, but couldn't you spend the $100 for passive mode [and become IMMORTAL if you have no weapons out] and wind people up?

> Shoot
    > Put away weapons
    > ???
    > PROFIT!
    I think if you're in passive mode then you're in passive mode - i.e. you can't shoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Welp... there goes my troll idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Yup, LosOjos be correct, no shooting in Passive mode, can't even equip weapons, you're only immune to bullets, so fire / cars etc will still hurt you. If you have Passive on in a car you can be shot and killed, and if you run someone over in a car while in passive, you get 10 seconds before you're completely vulnerable again.
    You're all wrong. You can shoot, kill someone, and enable passive mode seconds after to avoid being shot. You need about 5 seconds to enter passive mode from the Start screen (map).

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    But what you can do is park a car across the exit so they can't leave / enter and lie in wait for the inevitable rage filled nub to come running at you.
    Make sure it's a personal vehicle, too.

That way they can't get anyone to move it from the outside.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlax View Post
    Brilliant games with @Sunnyknight, @yugo and @DMcGuigan - great laughs, I looked stupid laughing out loud to myself though I'm getting 'a' headset today as I've got to pop into town and give my brother a lift home, so will use that to my advantage haha.

You guys should've stayed with Sunny and I afterward, the freeroam was hilarious - killing guys with bounties, stealing a police car and thinking I was driving well until I get obliterated by a speeding train, then Sunny wrecks my lovely car!!! and then we were being chased by a guy in an attack helicopter. @Sunnyknight you must've annoyed him pretty bad lol
    Lmfao..... i was laughing toooooo much! The train was LOLLLL!!! I saw it and thought, is that moving? Closer and closer... i was saying to myself... HOLY ..... THAT'S MOVING!!! WOOOODDYYYY LOL!

That guy in the helicopter... my god, i think we killed him quite a few times, and he rolls that out! lol Good driving though @TBlax lol

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,294 Times in 884 Posts
    Has anyone managed to steal a fighter jet online yet? I got in to the army barracks last night, took out quite a lot of soldiers but couldn't find where the damn things werw parked to rob one lol. Ended up getting shot to pieces by a truck load of soldiers

EDIT: BTW, did anyone else know NPCs can place a bounty on you?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    You're all wrong. You can shoot, kill someone, and enable passive mode seconds after to avoid being shot. You need about 5 seconds to enter passive mode from the Start screen (map).
    Actually, me and @LosOjos never said you CAN'T enable passive after killing :P

There's also a 1 minute cooldown between coming out of Passive and going back into it.

Has anyone managed to steal a fighter jet online yet? I got in to the army barracks last night, took out quite a lot of soldiers but couldn't find where the damn things werw parked to rob one lol. Ended up getting shot to pieces by a truck load of soldiers

EDIT: BTW, did anyone else know NPCs can place a bounty on you?
    Not in MP, but managed to get my hands on one in SP.

As for NPC bounty.. found that out the hard way. Stole an NPC's car and had a 3k bounty put on my head with a text message saying something along the lines of "You jacked my car, you're dead!"
    Last edited by DMcGuigan; 14th October 2013 at 12:19 PM.

Thank Post
    Been there, done that. Not too hard. Not saying how either, that's the secret of secrets to owning people online!
    @LosOjos Omg?! Really? No wonder i had about 8 random $1000 bounties placed on me from Unknowns!
    Last edited by Sunnyknight; 14th October 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Thank Post
    They're at the very edge of the base I believe, north side in a huge hangar. That's where it was in the story mode anyway when I went and stole one.

Also @Sunnyknight that train scared the wotsits out of me, driving with mad skill on the tracks thinking "We might have got away with this lads" and BAM train zooms round the corner and molests me into the concrete barriers, I jumped! The attack helicopter, we should've found the forest - that was where I was trying to head for before we U-Turned, forests are great cover

I managed to get MY car repaired, after stealing it from the impound lot, getting 2 stars and having to limp my way over to LSC - god knows how I managed to evade the police when I only had 1 tyre still moving and probably 1 part of the chassis in one piece lol took like 10 minutes just to drive a what would be 2 minute journey
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 14th October 2013 at 12:21 PM.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,294 Times in 884 Posts
    @LosOjos Omg?! Really? No wonder i had about 8 random $1000 bounties placed on me from Unknowns!
    Yup, I somehow ended up on a server alone last night and stole a bike. Next thing I get a text saying "you stole my ride. Watch your back" and a $1000 bounty. Not very realistic as I also put a bullet in the head of the bike's original owner lol.

Also:

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

Thank Post
    They're at the very edge of the base I believe, north side in a huge hangar. That's where it was in the story mode anyway when I went and stole one.

Also @Sunnyknight that train scared the wotsits out of me, driving with mad skill on the tracks thinking "We might have got away with this lads" and BAM train zooms round the corner and molests me into the concrete barriers, I jumped! The attack helicopter, we should've found the forest - that was where I was trying to head for before we U-Turned, forests are great cover

I managed to get MY car repaired, after stealing it from the impound lot, getting 2 stars and having to limp my way over to LSC - god knows how I managed to evade the police when I only had 1 tyre still moving and probably 1 part of the chassis in one piece lol took like 10 minutes just to drive a what would be 2 minute journey
    @TBlax You on it again tonight? Survival start-off... then a race or two, then let us cause havoc around the town lol I just remembered, I LET YOU GET THE $9000 BOUNTY! You didn't even share it lol

Yup, I somehow ended up on a server alone last night and stole a bike. Next thing I get a text saying "you stole my ride. Watch your back" and a $1000 bounty. Not very realistic as I also put a bullet in the head of the bike's original owner lol.

Also:

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png
    Well, maybe the biker had a brother looking out the window?! :O Scary thoughts xD lol

Also, i was alone on a server once, did all of simeons missions and got $6000 - $9000 per run. Easy money xD

Thank Post
    @Sunnyknight I'll be on it again yeah I'm having a few Forza races with @nephilim first and then I'll fire up the GTA, just let me know what time you're planning to go on it. Hahah I forgot about that how do you share it??

Thank Post
    @Sunnyknight I'll be on it again yeah I'm having a few Forza races with @nephilim first and then I'll fire up the GTA, just let me know what time you're planning to go on it. Hahah I forgot about that how do you share it??
    Waiting for Forza 5. Then i'll be on that quite a bit. Edugeek races? :P

Well, the BEST way to share it is... withdraw your full amount from the bank... disable passive mode... unarm yourself... and let me test my sniper round in your head. Sharing is caring!

Thank Post
    Waiting for Forza 5. Then i'll be on that quite a bit. Edugeek races? :P

Well, the BEST way to share it is... withdraw your full amount from the bank... disable passive mode... unarm yourself... and let me test my sniper round in your head. Sharing is caring!

Also, who was UnpopularCash62 again on here? I never heard what he said his username was!
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 14th October 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Thank Post
    If your playing tomorrow at 10pm count me in, i'm not the best online player but will give it a go

Thank Post
    @PeggleStar Of course, do join in! Check the XBOX Live Gamertags thread to find our IDs none of us are any good either, especially Sunny. Sunny is rubbish

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread