+ Post New Thread
Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1118
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by Sunnyknight LOL that made me laugh xD But seriously don't lol We could be great together! The ...
  1. #661

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,452
    Thank Post
    1,439
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 798 Posts
    Rep Power
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    LOL that made me laugh xD

    But seriously don't lol

    We could be great together! The mastermind (me), the lunatic (mcsquizzy), and the newb (JosOLos) xD
    Orrr...

    The Lunatic - Sunny/Trevor
    The Family Man - Me/Mike
    The Peacemaker - DMcGuigan/Franklin


    Yeah even I felt that was a little lame lol...

  2. #662
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,459
    Thank Post
    119
    Thanked 121 Times in 85 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    Orrr...

    The Lunatic - Sunny/Trevor
    The Family Man - Me/Mike
    The Peacemaker - DMcGuigan/Franklin


    Yeah even I felt that was a little lame lol...
    Lmao! You do make me laugh xD

    *Kicks JosOLos up the backside once he gets his coat on* lol

  3. #663


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    Orrr...

    The Lunatic - Sunny/Trevor
    The Family Man - Me/Mike
    The Peacemaker - DMcGuigan/Franklin


    Yeah even I felt that was a little lame lol...
    Peacemaker? $deity help you if I find you in a free roam.. you'll soon change your mind on that one!

  4. #664

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,452
    Thank Post
    1,439
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 798 Posts
    Rep Power
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Peacemaker? $deity help you if I find you in a free roam.. you'll soon change your mind on that one!
    Haha well I think I'm gonna have to be extremely careful about joining a game with either of you now or I might be on the receiving end of a good beating!

  5. #665
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,459
    Thank Post
    119
    Thanked 121 Times in 85 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    Haha well I think I'm gonna have to be extremely careful about joining a game with either of you now or I might be on the receiving end of a good beating!
    Hey hey, i'm friendly with everyone. Just don't do anything stupid lol

  6. #666


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Hey hey, i'm friendly with everyone. Just don't do anything stupid lol
    I'd say I agree with this, I rarely go on killing sprees.. This weekend was a rare moment of "kill all the things" , normally brought on by someone following me with the intention of stealing mah loots. When the red cloud descends nobody is safe.

  7. #667

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,452
    Thank Post
    1,439
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 798 Posts
    Rep Power
    707
    [This is post #666 ] fail, this is reply 666, making it post 667

    So, what are your gamertags then?

  8. #668
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,459
    Thank Post
    119
    Thanked 121 Times in 85 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    I'd say I agree with this, I rarely go on killing sprees.. This weekend was a rare moment of "kill all the things" , normally brought on by someone following me with the intention of stealing mah loots. When the red cloud descends nobody is safe.
    With 250k, i could put A LOT of bounties on players lol...

    OMG WHAT AN IDEA! Someone dares to attack me, after i kill them 3x+, i'll put a bounty on them, which lasts until they die, log-out and in all you want, it'll still be there xD

  9. #669
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,459
    Thank Post
    119
    Thanked 121 Times in 85 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    [This is post #666 ]

    So, what are your gamertags then?
    Fail, it's 667 rofl xD

    sati123 is mine. Mcguigans is Mcsquizzy xD

  10. #670


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    [This is post #666 ] fail, this is reply 666, making it post 667

    So, what are your gamertags then?
    Contrary to the SunnyKnight's claims, it's actually Darc Apocalypse.. not McSquizzy, McSquiggels or anything else of similar ilk. :P

  11. #671
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,459
    Thank Post
    119
    Thanked 121 Times in 85 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Contrary to the SunnyKnight's claims, it's actually Darc Apocalypse.. not McSquizzy, McSquiggels or anything else of similar ilk. :P
    Mcnoodles, Mcfiddles, Mcdiggles, Mcwiggles...

    My god i could go on forever! lol

  12. #672


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Mcnoodles, Mcfiddles, Mcdiggles, Mcwiggles...

    My god i could go on forever! lol
    Please don't :P

    We have a Please don't feed the troll, but not a "feeding the troll" emote

  13. #673

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    98
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    4
    Just completed the story missions, Ended with option C!. wish there was more.

  14. #674
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,459
    Thank Post
    119
    Thanked 121 Times in 85 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    Jump on with us @Nixon77 if you're on 360

  15. #675

    tmcd35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    5,665
    Thank Post
    850
    Thanked 893 Times in 738 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixon77 View Post
    Just completed the story missions, Ended with option C!. wish there was more.
    What I want to know is, did anyone pick option A or B? And if so what happens? Do I really have to replay the story to find out?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 03:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 03:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •