+ Post New Thread
Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1055
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by DMcGuigan You can pull in 18K in some survival matches for hitting round 9.. So I assume ...
  1. #646
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,401
    Thank Post
    116
    Thanked 114 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post

    You can pull in 18K in some survival matches for hitting round 9.. So I assume 20k for round 10? Never quite finished round 10 yet so can't confirm.

    Easy money in Survival and Races though I've noticed so far.
    I'm pulling 33k easy lol

    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    That didn't answer my question

    How? I'm doing missions and jobs that crop up but I'm getting like 5k a job if I'm lucky.. Tell meee as I want a house too!
    Sell range rovers (9k a sell), and do survival with friends. I got 33k per run last time i was with a good group, and we kept on replaying it

    Bro does missions and races for me, as well as ATM kills Picked up (apparently) 12k off someone the other day lol

  2. #647

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,182
    Thank Post
    1,285
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 729 Posts
    Rep Power
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    JosOLos, you on 360 or ps3?
    360 - can't be doing with the PS3 for gaming, too may updates that take forever to download on my crappy connection

  3. #648


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    551
    Thank Post
    28
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    360 - can't be doing with the PS3 for gaming, too may updates that take forever to download on my crappy connection
    Oooh, have to get you and Sunny into a Free Roam and go on an EduRampage.

  4. #649

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,182
    Thank Post
    1,285
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 729 Posts
    Rep Power
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Oooh, have to get you and Sunny into a Free Roam and go on an EduRampage.
    Definitely - I'll be keeping an eye on Sunny though, he's definitely a Trevor lol

  5. #650

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    452
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    I'm pulling 33k easy lol



    Sell range rovers (9k a sell), and do survival with friends. I got 33k per run last time i was with a good group, and we kept on replaying it

    Bro does missions and races for me, as well as ATM kills Picked up (apparently) 12k off someone the other day lol

    Never played survival...? Will have to do this tonight!! Didn't even know you could tbh. Have you got to be a certain rank to play?

  6. #651
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,401
    Thank Post
    116
    Thanked 114 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    360 - can't be doing with the PS3 for gaming, too may updates that take forever to download on my crappy connection
    Good lad. Add meh or Dr Mcsquizzy!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Oooh, have to get you and Sunny into a Free Roam and go on an EduRampage.
    Should be a good laugh lol. I'll be on tonight regardless

    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    Definitely - I'll be keeping an eye on Sunny though, he's definitely a Trevor lol
    HEY! HEY! Don't be saying that lol You're.... you're..... ...... You're my dog! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    Never played survival...? Will have to do this tonight!! Didn't even know you could tbh. Have you got to be a certain rank to play?
    High end jobs with high end payouts require higher ranks. You can guess similar for lower jobs

  7. #652

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,182
    Thank Post
    1,285
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 729 Posts
    Rep Power
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    HEY! HEY! Don't be saying that lol You're.... you're..... ...... You're my dog! lol
    Lol I only meant that you're a bit of a loose cannon with anger management issues - not any of that other "stuff" T gets up to haha

  8. #653


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    551
    Thank Post
    28
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    Never played survival...? Will have to do this tonight!! Didn't even know you could tbh. Have you got to be a certain rank to play?

    Level 15 to start them I think, but if a higher level invites you in you can join.

    I'm only level 10/11 but can do them because I get invited by 20s.

  9. #654
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,401
    Thank Post
    116
    Thanked 114 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    Lol I only meant that you're a bit of a loose cannon with anger management issues - not any of that other "stuff" T gets up to haha
    PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING

    Don't crash into me if we're in separate vehicles. You may find a angry person shooting the hell out of your car with his pistol / smg xD

  10. #655


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    551
    Thank Post
    28
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING PRE-WARNING

    Don't crash into me if we're in separate vehicles. You may find a angry person shooting the hell out of your car with his pistol / smg xD
    @LosOjos Alternatively, do. It's rather playing cat and mouse with Sunny.

  11. #656
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,401
    Thank Post
    116
    Thanked 114 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    @LosOjos Alternatively, do. It's rather playing cat and mouse with Sunny.
    LOL that made me laugh xD

    But seriously don't lol

    We could be great together! The mastermind (me), the lunatic (mcsquizzy), and the newb (JosOLos) xD

  12. #657

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    452
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Level 15 to start them I think, but if a higher level invites you in you can join.

    I'm only level 10/11 but can do them because I get invited by 20s.
    Ahhh that explains it, I'm level 11 I think, well not that far to go I suppose.

  13. #658
    bondbill2k2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    963
    Thank Post
    74
    Thanked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    39
    I love the mission were 1 team start with bikes outside the army base up north, the other team start on the runway with jets. Team 1 must reach the south docks without being killed by the jets, all users have 1 life!
    Ended up replaying this 6 times, each time it swaps your team. When on the bikes I ended up going over the mountains rather then the roads it makes you much harder to find and lock on, then rather then sticking to roads in the vinewood hills I ended up jumping the bike onto a roof then driving over roof tops down the hill before switching to an infernes parked near michaels house then blasting it to the docks, 2 uot of 3 times I was successful as the runners and we won every time in the jets, the last race was very close tho as their only survivor had made it to the docklands bridge, another player and our only player still alive kamazakied onto the bike and took him out... we won

  14. #659
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,401
    Thank Post
    116
    Thanked 114 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by bondbill2k2 View Post
    I love the mission were 1 team start with bikes outside the army base up north, the other team start on the runway with jets. Team 1 must reach the south docks without being killed by the jets, all users have 1 life!
    Ended up replaying this 6 times, each time it swaps your team. When on the bikes I ended up going over the mountains rather then the roads it makes you much harder to find and lock on, then rather then sticking to roads in the vinewood hills I ended up jumping the bike onto a roof then driving over roof tops down the hill before switching to an infernes parked near michaels house then blasting it to the docks, 2 uot of 3 times I was successful as the runners and we won every time in the jets, the last race was very close tho as their only survivor had made it to the docklands bridge, another player and our only player still alive kamazakied onto the bike and took him out... we won
    HATE that mission. Love it on the bikes, but hate the jets. So unrealistic. I kept on flying past them before i locked on lol... in the end, i just rammed the blasted thing into a skyscraper lol

  15. #660


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,208
    Thank Post
    218
    Thanked 812 Times in 694 Posts
    Rep Power
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    HATE that mission. Love it on the bikes, but hate the jets. So unrealistic. I kept on flying past them before i locked on lol... in the end, i just rammed the blasted thing into a skyscraper lol
    aircraft in general seem to be a pita to fly (as as swimming) never seems to do quite what you want it to

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 03:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 03:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •