+ Post New Thread
Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by bondbill2k2 pimping my futo! Urgh, I spend way too much time in the dark corners of the ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,945 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bondbill2k2 View Post
    pimping my futo!
    Urgh, I spend way too much time in the dark corners of the interweb...

I read that with an "a" instead of an "o". [DON'T GOOGLE IT! at least not at work.]

Quote Originally Posted by sted View Post
    to start with but its repatative and LONG though shooting sharks is fun (about twice)
    I've been watching gameplay and it just make me want the game... I saw someone randomly try to swim to the edge of the map and get eaten by a shark and wondered if you could kill them.

[Also, SHARKS! I remember that was a made up thing back in San Andreas.]
    Last edited by X-13; 7th October 2013 at 10:07 AM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    I've been watching gameplay and it just make me want the game... I saw someone randomly try to swim to the edge of the map and get eaten by a shark and wondered if you could kill them.

in a boat/land yes blow them away with a gun of your choice in the water you can use a knife (think im gpoing to try sticky bomb (no dynamite) fishing with them at some point lol )

swimming tqakes a very long time to go anywhere even going round the map on a boat takes ages

Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondbill2k2 View Post
    A note to people searching for ATM's, you can withdraw and deposit money using the bank website on your phone at any time in online. I kind of wish the top range deparments cost more and were more exclusive as people are unlocking them only a few days into online, still really enjoying it. Some random guy from Hull joined a TDM with me and we ended up teaming up against other players trying to take our score, robbing all the stores around then running into the hills to split our earnings from a secure location, this case a sewage drain in the desert.

We then took turns completing missions from simon for eachother so we were on equal levels, currently RP 8 and pimping my futo!
    Lol... yeah i knew about the bank website from the start. I used to wait a few blocks away while people would go to the atm near me. Pew pew, picking up 5g's at a time :P I've been doing Missions with a few people daily, which is how i got so much monies :P

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    I used to wait a few blocks away while people would go to the atm near me.
    So you're a camping griefer?

I expect you get banned from a lot of servers.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    This will make you want the game more, random mythbusters of GTA V

Grand Theft Auto V Mythbusters: Episode 1 - YouTube
    Grand Theft Auto V Mythbusters: Episode 2 - YouTube

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 797 Posts
    @Sunnyknight - you know it's funny, I thought to myself tyhe other day when I was shot at an ATM (before I knew about the phone), "I bet Sunny is one of those irritating mofos!"

I say we form an EG vigilante team with the express purpose of killing ATM campers like Sunny!

Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Thank Post
    So you're a camping griefer?

I expect you get banned from a lot of servers.
    Banned? Hell no, never been banned from.... wait that's a lie. I've been banned once in my lifetime. Not saying why, but it was unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    @Sunnyknight - you know it's funny, I thought to myself tyhe other day when I was shot at an ATM (before I knew about the phone), "I bet Sunny is one of those irritating mofos!"

I say we form an EG vigilante team with the express purpose of killing ATM campers like Sunny!
    LMFAO!!!! Oh my god, i can't stop laughing and smiling! Staff members looking at me like i'm on crack! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! xD

Also, mr @DMcGuigan knows that killing me once by parking up next to me, has serious consequences :P

I'm friendly, until you start shooting at me lol, then everyone hates me :P

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Banned? Hell no, never been banned from.... wait that's a lie. I've been banned once in my lifetime. Not saying why, but it was unfair.

LMFAO!!!! Oh my god, i can't stop laughing and smiling! Staff members looking at me like i'm on crack! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! xD

Also, mr @DMcGuigan knows that killing me once by parking up next to me, has serious consequences :P

I'm friendly, until you start shooting at me lol, then everyone hates me :P
    Actually there was quite a bit of cat and mouse for quite a before the trigger was pulled, which was actually a friend of mine btw.. kind of surprised he even managed to kill you, he's not very good.. though saying that, he spends all of his time hunting people in Free Roam, so if he's going to get any kills, it'll be there.

That's why I was offline most of the weekend, we ended up on his account, got him banned from 4 games, he's come up with a rather genius grief. :P

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    The store thing is really simple for making money, I was doing 5 heists in a row without losing the cops on Wednesday, there is one thing to look out for though, some of the shopkeepers have guns.. while you're looking at them you're fine, but if you try to leave.. well.. I was shot in the back enough to know that ALL shopkeepers die now
    To make holding up stores easier you can buy a mask from the beach area and equip it whilst you hold up the store. Once you have taken the money and are evading the police you can remove the mask (hold select on the ps3 > inventory then mask) not sure what it is on the xbox. If done whilst the police are searching for you, but not activley chasing you you will lose 1 star. Handy for getting rid of helicopters. This can also be done the other eay round - rob the store without the mask then equip it.

Also i wouldnt purchase the 400k apartment, from what ive read all the 10 car garage properties are exactly the same (Garage and apartment) the only thing you pay extra for is the location and the view.

And as someone else stated you can sell a car every 24 hours in game (48 mins).

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 742 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think that there's a building glitch on the map - there's a skyscraper with no obvious way in but there was a camper in there shooting people as they went past - he wouldn't say how he'd got in. I can't remember where it was but it might have been along Del Parro.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    I think that there's a building glitch on the map - there's a skyscraper with no obvious way in but there was a camper in there shooting people as they went past - he wouldn't say how he'd got in. I can't remember where it was but it might have been along Del Parro.
    Any open windows or holes? Maybe they used a plane.

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 742 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Apparently there's a known wallbreach glitch - looking at YouTube videos showing it now.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    Apparently there's a known wallbreach glitch - looking at YouTube videos showing it now.
    I know you can get inside the containers on the train (I did it by accident) but I don't think I could shoot out of it, although that was single player. Might have to give it a go tonight, purely for research of course!

Thank Post
    IM ONLINE!!! tried last night again and I could get online but then couldnt do missions with friends

Thank Post
    Here's a tip my brother gave me last night that I managed to miss - if you double tap down on the D-Pad, the mini-map quadruples in size. Much better than having to jump in to the pause menu and leave yourself vulnerable to attacks!

Also, sharing this one because he hadn't realised, you can set up actual races with friends - just line up with each other, enter the Interaction menu and select Impromptu Race and select your destination. He'd been racing people without doing this just for fun, but the winner actually gets paid this way

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread