+ Post New Thread
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1124
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; I'll just beat you to death with my bare hands!...
  1. #571
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,604
    Thank Post
    127
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    I'll just beat you to death with my bare hands!

  2. #572

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,836
    Thank Post
    669
    Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    I'll just beat you to death with my bare hands!
    I'll beat you with the "it's purple and not the baseball bat..."

  3. #573
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 493 Times in 376 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    I'll beat you with the "it's purple and not the baseball bat..."
    We have a winner!

  4. #574
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,604
    Thank Post
    127
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    I'll beat you with the "it's purple and not the baseball bat..."
    That's not allowed! Outside the rules it is! IT IS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    We have a winner!
    No assmunching allowed! lol

  5. #575

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,836
    Thank Post
    669
    Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    That's not allowed! Outside the rules it is! IT IS!
    It's in San Andreas.

    San Andreas is Los Santos.

    GTAV is Los Santos

    Therefore: It's in GTAV.

  6. #576
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,604
    Thank Post
    127
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    It's in San Andreas.

    San Andreas is Los Santos.

    GTAV is Los Santos

    Therefore: It's in GTAV.
    But BUT,

    No it's not.

  7. #577

    tech_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Posts
    8,162
    Thank Post
    1,924
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 748 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    400
    Look out for me tonight - I'm couched potato....

    I'm finally able to get online I think.
    Last edited by tech_guy; 4th October 2013 at 11:06 AM.

  8. #578


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    711
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    113
    Never actually attempted to play last night.. got my beta key for Hearthstone so kinda sat and played that all night.

    Did go on about half 12 though for netflix.. someone had added me, think it may have been Sunny. I dunno, I was tired :P

  9. #579
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,604
    Thank Post
    127
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    Look out for me tonight - I'm couched potato....

    I'm finally able to get online I think.
    Bugger off! Not talking to you, but i may have added you. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Never actually attempted to play last night.. got my beta key for Hearthstone so kinda sat and played that all night.

    Did go on about half 12 though for netflix.. someone had added me, think it may have been Sunny. I dunno, I was tired :P
    Yes it was me you skjhkajsdsa. AT LEAST ACCEPT THE REQUEST lol. Lazy fudge!

  10. #580
    Hefferzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    454
    Thank Post
    33
    Thanked 140 Times in 67 Posts
    Rep Power
    45
    Online mode just keeps dumping me at the start of a race and then hanging

  11. #581

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,771
    Thank Post
    1,511
    Thanked 1,294 Times in 884 Posts
    Rep Power
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefferzzzz View Post
    Online mode just keeps dumping me at the start of a race and then hanging
    That happened to me a lot too, eventually I got through it and then it seemed fairly stable, though some times loading missions or even after missions it'll just seem to hang on an aerial view for ages with nothing to let you know what's going on, eventually it'll zoom back in and you can carry on. They really need to add some feedback!

  12. #582
    SovietRussia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Powys, Wales
    Posts
    708
    Thank Post
    77
    Thanked 159 Times in 124 Posts
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefferzzzz View Post
    Online mode just keeps dumping me at the start of a race and then hanging
    Same! I can't progress to play with my friends because "I have not completed the tutorial..." :@

  13. #583
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,604
    Thank Post
    127
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefferzzzz View Post
    Online mode just keeps dumping me at the start of a race and then hanging
    The game doesn't want to witness your bad driving, so it's put preventative measures in place. IT'S WORKING! WAHOOOO lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    That happened to me a lot too, eventually I got through it and then it seemed fairly stable, though some times loading missions or even after missions it'll just seem to hang on an aerial view for ages with nothing to let you know what's going on, eventually it'll zoom back in and you can carry on. They really need to add some feedback!
    Mine hangs in the air for about 5 seconds, then zooms back in? No issues yet on this side *touch wood*. Brilliant races and 1v1s last night. Managed to run over 4 people as they took cover behind a car trying to gun down this other poor sod lol HERO POWER!

    Soviet, narb! lol Can't even finish ze tut? :P

  14. #584


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    711
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Bugger off! Not talking to you, but i may have added you. lol



    Yes it was me you skjhkajsdsa. AT LEAST ACCEPT THE REQUEST lol. Lazy fudge!
    I accepted it! BEFORE I fell asleep too! You should feel privileged.

  15. #585
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,604
    Thank Post
    127
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    I accepted it! BEFORE I fell asleep too! You should feel privileged.
    I would be, if you sent a message, or mic chat saying HELLO. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

    Yer bed is more important?! Isn't it!? GO ON SAY IT! It's what you've been doing every night, missing out on the love making, and going to sleep! I can't take this much longer! *sobs*



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 04:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 05:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 04:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 04:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •