+ Post New Thread
Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1124
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by DMcGuigan Just a bog standard Official Xbox Wired Headset.. Game didn't have any of the wireless ones, ...
  1. #496

    LosOjos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    5,665
    Thank Post
    1,484
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 857 Posts
    Rep Power
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Just a bog standard Official Xbox Wired Headset.. Game didn't have any of the wireless ones, neither did Argos a few shops down. Didn't fancy paying 45+ plus for turtle beach headsets or Tritons when I get the NextBox next month, so just went back and got the wired.. does the trick I suppose
    I'd avoid the cheaper Turtle Beach anyway (the ones without huge ear pads) - they're the most painful headphones I've ever owned! Literally have a splitting headache and sore ears after using them for more than an hour. They're so bad in fact they prompted me to make a headphone amp so I can use my Sennheisers instead

  2. #497

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,676
    Thank Post
    640
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,476 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Just a bog standard Official Xbox Wired Headset.. Game didn't have any of the wireless ones, neither did Argos a few shops down. Didn't fancy paying 45+ plus for turtle beach headsets or Tritons when I get the NextBox next month, so just went back and got the wired.. does the trick I suppose
    I just picked up X12's. Seeing as I'm mostly on PC now I don't need to worry about connections changing. [though I wanted Tritton Kunai... but they're £75 on amazon.]

  3. #498


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    688
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    113
    This is my proper headset, as I'm mainly PC, I don't bother with fancy console stuff:

    productshot_steelseries-siberia-frost.png

    SteelSeries United Kingdom shop - SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset

  4. #499
    Griff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    533
    Thank Post
    209
    Thanked 98 Times in 80 Posts
    Rep Power
    38
    mmmm siberia v2ssssssssss ... I also pc game used to have ORB GPX2s but they broke after 1 year so I purchased some Tritton Kunais as I wanted to avoid Turtle Bay having heard some bad things, so far these things are awesome.. tritton-kunai-stereo.png

  5. #500

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,194
    Thank Post
    1,275
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 667 Posts
    Rep Power
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    On an unrelated note: can anyone else see @X-13's attachments, or are you all getting the 404 page too?
    I'm getting the 404 instead of seeing the attachments too.

    Al

  6. #501


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    688
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    I'm getting the 404 instead of seeing the attachments too.

    Al
    Probably for the best, who knows what evil lurks in those lost images.

  7. #502

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2,194
    Thank Post
    1,275
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 667 Posts
    Rep Power
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Probably for the best, who knows what evil lurks in those lost images.
    Pony shaped evil no doubt

  8. #503

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,676
    Thank Post
    640
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,476 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Pony shaped evil no doubt
    The evillest evil.

    http://blogs-images.forbes.com/danie...dragonshy1.jpg

  9. #504


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    688
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Pony shaped evil no doubt
    Of course, is there any other type of evil where he's concerned?

  10. #505

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    504
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    I haven't even tried online yet, is it as good as everyone seems to be saying, once your stable and online properly...

  11. #506
    Hefferzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    450
    Thank Post
    33
    Thanked 140 Times in 67 Posts
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    I haven't even tried online yet, is it as good as everyone seems to be saying, once your stable and online properly...
    Had a quick go last night, ran a few players over while they were busy trying to shoot other players......starts off quite slow until you level up it seems.....

  12. #507

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,676
    Thank Post
    640
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,476 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefferzzzz View Post
    Had a quick go last night, ran a few players over while they were busy trying to shoot other players......starts off quite slow until you level up it seems.....
    Hopefully it's not one of those games that are insanely broken if you join a few months after the release. [Like Tomb Raider...]

  13. #508

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    504
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefferzzzz View Post
    Had a quick go last night, ran a few players over while they were busy trying to shoot other players......starts off quite slow until you level up it seems.....
    Going to start tonight, how do you level up? Killing other players? Can you do other heists/missions? Or is it just running around and shoot/run others down...

  14. #509


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    688
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    I haven't even tried online yet, is it as good as everyone seems to be saying, once your stable and online properly...
    I was in Party chat with a few friends last night and it sounded like they were having a right laugh, sticking up stores, impromptu races and just general fooling around.

    The little I got to play was enjoyable, had someone chase me around trying to shoot me for quite a while until he ran out ammo, at which point he started trying to punch me to death. Was rather amusing standing on top of a wall watching him rage while shooting at his legs.

  15. #510

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    504
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    I was in Party chat with a few friends last night and it sounded like they were having a right laugh, sticking up stores, impromptu races and just general fooling around.

    The little I got to play was enjoyable, had someone chase me around trying to shoot me for quite a while until he ran out ammo, at which point he started trying to punch me to death. Was rather amusing standing on top of a wall watching him rage while shooting at his legs.
    All I want to do is steal a Sanchez and go off into Blaine county with some friends down the dirt roads and trials, for some reason I found this enjoyable, the freedom aspect really did take my breath away.



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 04:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 05:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 04:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 04:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •