+ Post New Thread
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; Mmm, thought I'd actually try and write a wish list while the idea was still fresh in my mind. You ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Mmm, thought I'd actually try and write a wish list while the idea was still fresh in my mind. You know your moral compass is lost when you find your self wrting:

• Die like Hans Grubber (sp.)
    • Sticky bomb a 747
    • Recreate 9/11

Maybe the tortue mission had a bigger effect on me than I realise. This game should be banned! (after I've completed my wish list, or course )
    Last edited by tmcd35; 23rd September 2013 at 11:06 AM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcd35 View Post
    Mmm, thought I'd actually try and write a wish list while the idea was still fresh in my mind. You know your moral compass is lost when you find your self wrting:

• Die like Hans Grubber (sp.)
    • Sticky bomb a 747
    • Recreate 9/11

Maybe the tortue mission had a bigger effect on me than I realise. This game should be banned! (after I've completed my wish list, or course )
    Sticky bomb a 747 is already checked off my list.. it was one of my better ideas to get rid of the police chasing me :P

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Sticky bomb a 747 is already checked off my list.. it was one of my better ideas to get rid of the police chasing me :P
    One of the big ones? The huuuge things that sit on the run ways? Did it actually blow up?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    One of the big ones? The huuuge things that sit on the run ways? Did it actually blow up?
    I got one that was taxi'ing, it blew the wheels off and fell on top of chasing police. I aimed at the wheels though.. will experiment with body shots tonight, bought the hangers so no wanted level on the strip anymore.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Try investing in an air company then blowing up the competitions craft *sits back and watched the stock market*

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bondbill2k2 View Post
    Try investing in an air company then blowing up the competitions craft *sits back and watched the stock market*
    Now, I know how to purchase the golf course

Thank Post
    Going to do this tonight, invest everything I have into one of them... I wonder how much profit I'll make...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcd35 View Post
    Now, I know how to purchase the golf course
    Do you know which jets you've got to blow up? The actual Jumbo's if they can even be blown up or like the private jets? :P Just wanna know before I invest and start blowing holes in the wrong things resulting in no move on the stock market.

Thank Post
    I did that for Lester's Assassination missions, buy cheap at the start, sell after the stock rockets due to the CEO of rival company having an "accident".

While on the subject of stocks.. anyone who wants the achievement / trophy for $200 mil spend, stocks all the way. Once you finish the game you'll have a nice sum of cash. Spend it all on stocks, sell stocks, buy stocks, sell stocks ad achievement unlockum.

You don't lose any money due to the speed you're selling, and it counts towards total spend. 10 goes and I had the achievement.. 5 minutes maybe?

Thank Post
    I did that for Lester's Assassination missions, buy cheap at the start, sell after the stock rockets due to the CEO of rival company having an "accident".

While on the subject of stocks.. anyone who wants the achievement / trophy for $200 mil spend, stocks all the way. Once you finish the game you'll have a nice sum of cash. Spend it all on stocks, sell stocks, buy stocks, sell stocks ad achievement unlockum.

You don't lose any money due to the speed you're selling, and it counts towards total spend. 10 goes and I had the achievement.. 5 minutes maybe?
    I want to do this to get rich, but I'm never sure who to invest in! Any tips for me, PM me if it may spoil it for others? Would appreciate it!

Thank Post
    I want to do this to get rich, but I'm never sure who to invest in! Any tips for me, PM me if it may spoil it for others? Would appreciate it!
    Oh you don't really get rich, I haven't made much from it, only 300k? There's not really much to tell :P Just listen to Lester, he'll mention a rival company in the mission intro.. normally "I'm gonna take a look at X's stock.." You then put all your money into them, and sell 3/4 in game days later.

Thank Post
    Oh you don't really get rich, I haven't made much from it, only 300k? There's not really much to tell :P Just listen to Lester, he'll mention a rival company in the mission intro.. normally "I'm gonna take a look at X's stock.." You then put all your money into them, and sell 3/4 in game days later.
    I've completed the story so Lester won't tell me about the market anymore... :P

Oh well, blowing the Jets up it is... That'll bring the cash in... If I invest say 10+M I'll surely get a decent return!!

Thank Post
    just unlocked the 3rd character, managed to fly the first plane but crashed it about 10 times first. When he mentioned that there was a military base, I had to investigate and ended up getting wasted by a load of tanks. I also avoid pulling out the map in the box as I can never fold it back up without ripping it :-)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 808 Posts
    I had my longest session yet on it yesterday, clocked around 10 hours; really loving it! If it hadn't been for work today I'd still be on it now

The other guy... what a psychopath!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    I had my longest session yet on it yesterday, clocked around 10 hours; really loving it! If it hadn't been for work today I'd still be on it now

The other guy... what a psychopath!
    Trevor maybe a psycho, but you love him

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread