+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1055
Gaming Thread, Grand Theft Auto V in Fun Stuff; More like DIY. Is there a load of paint and brushes and wallpaper in the garage? Well she will have ...
  1. #301

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,832
    Thank Post
    62
    Thanked 161 Times in 133 Posts
    Rep Power
    64
    More like DIY. Is there a load of paint and brushes and wallpaper in the garage?
    Well she will have to wait until I have finished GTA before any DIY gets done.

  2. #302

    JJonas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Walsham, Norfolk
    Posts
    2,996
    Thank Post
    360
    Thanked 410 Times in 304 Posts
    Rep Power
    344
    This mornings find

    20130920_064026.jpg

  3. #303

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    452
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by JJonas View Post
    This mornings find

    20130920_064026.jpg
    Been there, done that, blown it up and got the t-shirt.

    ;D

  4. #304

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,520
    Thank Post
    411
    Thanked 181 Times in 158 Posts
    Rep Power
    49
    im seriously lacking on playing it, damn my busy life!!

  5. #305

    tmcd35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    5,243
    Thank Post
    772
    Thanked 804 Times in 670 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtailstar View Post
    im seriously lacking on playing it, damn my busy life!!
    I'm going at a slowish pace here too. Not yet 10% after 3 days (7-8hours gameplay). The way I see it, the main story needs to keep me entertained until November 29th so no point rushing threw it in a weekend

  6. #306

    tech_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Posts
    8,106
    Thank Post
    1,901
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    394
    I'm still exploring. So far I've nicked a yacht, been killed by a puma, and run over everything, including driving for miles with a dead deer on the bonnet of my car. Somehow I managed to crash a cement mixer over a mountain side and ended up upside down on top of a moving train. Hilarious stuff.

  7. #307

    VeryPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,756
    Thank Post
    787
    Thanked 784 Times in 480 Posts
    Rep Power
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    Somehow I managed to crash a cement mixer over a mountain side and ended up upside down on top of a moving train.
    and that's why we love GTA so much

  8. #308
    Hefferzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    293
    Thank Post
    20
    Thanked 86 Times in 40 Posts
    Rep Power
    23
    Found the weed guy.

  9. #309

    tmcd35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    5,243
    Thank Post
    772
    Thanked 804 Times in 670 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Hefferzzzz View Post
    Found the weed guy.
    In the park no one can hear you scream

  10. #310
    LoyalHeretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    25
    Thank Post
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    5
    Having completed the first heist and got away with using the least talented crew with maximum profit ($1.2mil for Michael) i'm feeling pretty good about my financial security. However, I have found reference on a wiki that you can replay the heists to make more money, anyone else tried this or heard anything more concrete? I don't really fancy playing the stock market to increase my revenue..

  11. #311

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    452
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LoyalHeretic View Post
    Having completed the first heist and got away with using the least talented crew with maximum profit ($1.2mil for Michael) i'm feeling pretty good about my financial security. However, I have found reference on a wiki that you can replay the heists to make more money, anyone else tried this or heard anything more concrete? I don't really fancy playing the stock market to increase my revenue..
    If you can redo it I certainly am! I don't know why but I only made 230k for Micheal. I did lose one guy though, I'm definitely redoing the heist then!

    Think I may use the better guys on the next heist...
    Last edited by L3OUGH; 20th September 2013 at 10:49 AM.

  12. #312
    happymeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Darwen
    Posts
    426
    Thank Post
    87
    Thanked 87 Times in 53 Posts
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    been killed by a puma
    Wait - it has random roaming PUMA'S?!? Are you able to lure it to large populated areas?!?

    I SO need this in my life! C'mon payday, hurry!

  13. #313

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    8,004
    Thank Post
    508
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    I'm still exploring. So far I've nicked a yacht, been killed by a puma, and run over everything, including driving for miles with a dead deer on the bonnet of my car. Somehow I managed to crash a cement mixer over a mountain side and ended up upside down on top of a moving train. Hilarious stuff.
    STOP MAKING ME WANT THIS GAME!!!

    PC version needs to come out soon... I also need to discover how to clone myself, so I can play all the games I want to play.

  14. #314

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    452
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    STOP MAKING ME WANT THIS GAME!!!

    PC version needs to come out soon... I also need to discover how to clone myself, so I can play all the games I want to play.
    The need will never pass until you have sat back and watched a caravan site explode like fireworks in the desert. (:

  15. #315

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    452
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    6
    You can hunt Bigfoot?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [News] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 03:53 PM
  2. [Video] Grand Theft Auto IV - Naked Gun Edition
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Grand Theft Childhood
    By mattx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 04:16 PM
  4. Form with Auto Response
    By faza in forum Scripts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Auto Response
    By faza in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th December 2005, 03:02 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •