+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Liked the ending of Portal 2. in Fun Stuff; Finally finished Portal 2 (no walkthroughs) and think the ending sequence really made the time taken to complete the game ...

Thank Post

Liked the ending of Portal 2.

Finally finished Portal 2 (no walkthroughs) and think the ending sequence really made the time taken to complete the game worth the wait.

I must admit the game got a bit repetitive but I am glade I didn't swap it for another title.

Next Game LA NOIRE & then Battlefield3

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edutech4schools View Post
    Finally finished Portal 2 (no walkthroughs) and think the ending sequence really made the time taken to complete the game worth the wait.

I must admit the game got a bit repetitive but I am glade I didn't swap it for another title.

Next Game LA NOIRE & then Battlefield3
    To be honest, if you got annoyed at repetitive, stay away from LA Noire. I thought it would be great, but its the same thing over and over just with nice graphics.
    Try it yourself but it bugged the hell out of me after about an hour that all you were doing were the same things.....chase suspect, search for clues, talk to someone, rinse, repeat

Thank Post
    I have to say that it wasn't the ending that I thought it'd be but it was well worth the repetitive game play to get to!

Haven't tried LA Noire yet... It's on my rent list being as I'm getting mixed responses for it...!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I did enjoy the ending (and also if you found the singing turrets earlier in the game in a hidden room ) as i feel it wrapped up the game nicely.
    i know valve dont want to crossover portal and HL so i think this was a nice ending, or it could have just gone to her coming out and seeing a citadel, link to HL etc.

also loved the little easter eggs through the game, like seeing one of the multiplayer bots in one of the levels, or the screen smashing bits

Thank Post
    looks like i missed all the hidden extras. lol

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edutech4schools View Post
    looks like i missed all the hidden extras. lol
    SPOILER ALERT!!

on one level (where wheatley says there is no exit and goes to get one), he brings a container nearer and as the wall falls off of it as it moves you can see one of the multiplayer characters look a bit surprised then run off through a door that you eventually go through at the end of the level.

on another level where you have to place multiple cubes to bounce a laser you can bounce it into a little grill to blow a turret up, then go in there and as you go down you see the big conductor turret and four smaller turrets practising a song.

you also get an achievement for smashing the screens you see wheatley on in every level (think there are 25). you do have to die in some levels to achieve it though.

there is also a picture of what the woman who is now glados used to look like when you are in the old testing places with the goo.

there are more, but cant think off the top of my head....

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread