+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Black Ops PS3 lost all online stats in Fun Stuff; Hi guys, So as the title states, I logged into Cod Black Ops PS3 Online over the Christmas holidays to ...

Thank Post

Black Ops PS3 lost all online stats

Hi guys,

So as the title states, I logged into Cod Black Ops PS3 Online over the Christmas holidays to play online multiplayer, A message popped up on the screen telling me that all of my online stats had been reset. I was on 2nd prestige, level 49.

Starting again at level 1 with no guns did not appeal to me. I had lost over 30 hours of gaming with a KD ratio of 1.40. I checked many forums, and it appears there is nothing I can do but start again.

I'm toying with the idea of using one of these hacks to level up, as I feel cheated out of having all guns. What's your thoughts?

Many thanks,

Thank Post
    Cheating is bad...mmmkay. Move onto another game is what I would do!

Thank Post
    Just accept the challenge and start again, or risk losing all your stats all over again.

If it doesn't appeal to you, move onto a different game

Thank Post
    That very day I went out and bought Assassin's Creed, which is awesome, but now I have completed that! I agree cheating is wrong, but I myself feel cheated by a fault with Activision.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,160 Times in 794 Posts
    Get an Xbox, never heard of anyone randomly having their stats reset on a 360

Thank Post
    To add to that, I've been a 'Cod man' since the early versions on the PC. I would hate to pump loads of time into it, just to potentially lose everything again.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    Get an Xbox, never heard of anyone randomly having their stats reset on a 360
    I've had 3 xbox 360's in the past and it's true that it never reset my stats. The problem I had was the hardware failing! I got sick of it and opted for PS3.

Thank Post
    go level up again, if you got to level 49 with that kill to death ratio, then it shouldn't take that much time to make it back up again! and think of all those high levels getting killed by the awesome low level player i got accused of cheating on the xbox version because i had played to quite a high level on modern warfare, went onto black ops and was a low level killing level 50's

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dgardner View Post
    I've had 3 xbox 360's in the past and it's true that it never reset my stats. The problem I had was the hardware failing! I got sick of it and opted for PS3.
    I have heard of so many people having their Xbox fail on them, I must just be lucky because I've had the same one for 4 years, it's been through 5 house moves and a stint of being carried around in a laptop bag for a few months and I've never had a single problem with it! That's about the only luck I've had mind you lol. I'll stop derailing your thread now!

OT: I say just start from scratch if you're going to bother at all - it's only a game, you haven't lost anything of any real value, and if you enjoy playing it, what difference does it make?

Thank Post
    I know, you're all right. But have you tried using the Enfield or the M16 after using the Commando!?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dgardner View Post
    I know, you're all right. But have you tried using the Enfield or the M16 after using the Commando!?
    You have to go through the same thing every time you prestige! I've always thought there ought to be greater advantages to going prestige, some extra guns, equipment or perks only available after you've prestiged would be nice.

Thank Post
    I would never have prestiged in the first place, in my opinion it's just not worth the time. Unfortunately one of my mates prestiged it on my behalf without realising what happens. That's another reason that's putting me off starting again!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread