+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, GT5 in Fun Stuff; Well my copy arrived yesterday - OMG it's unreal! So much more than I ever expected. I can see many ...

Thank Post

GT5

Well my copy arrived yesterday - OMG it's unreal! So much more than I ever expected. I can see many an evening being taken up by it.

Anyone else got it yet?

James

Thank Post
    i couldn't believe it when i saw a copy on someones desk earlier today. i remember buying my ps3 in 2007 in anticipation for this game. i've moved over to xbox these days but still have my ps3 for media, may give it a punt with xmas coming up

Thank Post
    5:00-12:30 yesterday.... shouldnt have but it felt like GT games of old on PS1 and 2. Its given me the staring at the clock feeling today and i've got friday off.

Stunning game, only moan I have is loading times.

Thank Post
    Bought my copy this morning - absolutely cannot wait to start playing it!! Bought my PS3 in anticipation of it being a release title, and have been waiting (sort of) patiently ever since.
    I just hope it lives up to the hype!!

Thank Post
    Gave it a quick punt on Friday. Not that impressed tbh. Feels like GT4-HD, I wasn't that impressed with the graphics, some of the sound effects are awful (bump a car, get a 'fwump' noise) and you can still win races by bumping other cars out of the way. Never really fair to judge GT until I've thoroughly played it, so may change my tune in time.

Thank Post
    The loading times are slow at first as, while you are playing a track for the first time it is also installing it.

Once you have got everything fully installed you should find a loading time decrease

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3s-gtech View Post
    Gave it a quick punt on Friday. Not that impressed tbh. Feels like GT4-HD, I wasn't that impressed with the graphics, some of the sound effects are awful (bump a car, get a 'fwump' noise) and you can still win races by bumping other cars out of the way. Never really fair to judge GT until I've thoroughly played it, so may change my tune in time.
    Can't think of any other sound effect that is bad apart from that one, the hundreds of engine sounds for instance are excellent and a considerable improvement over GT4. The good thing is you dont hear that sound when you stop playing bumper cars

You can bump them out on the early races, they start bumping you out the way later on!

Loading times and server connection is much better with 1.02 patch and now i've played on more tracks. Didnt put it down this weekend. Aspec=16 Bspec=10

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information