+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Gears of War 2 in Fun Stuff; Well, I collected mine from GameStation at 00:01 this morning. Needless to say I'm a little bit more tired than ...
    Thank Post

Gears of War 2

Well, I collected mine from GameStation at 00:01 this morning. Needless to say I'm a little bit more tired than usual at work. I got the collectable tin version, also purchased the limited edition splattered head locust drone with Gears COG Tags and also got a free XBox 360 FarCry 2 Faceplate.

Anyone buy the fullsize Gold Lancer replica? Looks cheap to me, but only 30.

Good laugh going there at midnight. About 30 over people there queueing for it.

Did not play it last night, went to bed and read the manual and free art book. My better half is out tonight so it's gonna be loud and surround tonight on the TV.

Thank Post
    I would of been at least tempted to try it if I had gone out for it :P I know 10 mins would of ended up an hour though probably.

Thank Post
    Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home

Butuz

Thank Post
    I got mine at 00:01am on Friday morning as well (together with the Locust figurine and CoG Tags). The gun looked like a cheap kids toy IMO, I wasn't considering getting it anyway but after seeing it, no way do I think it's worth 30!

Having had yesterday off work, I've already been through it twice on 2 difficulties, and about 25% done in Insane co-op. Its so muhc fun!

Thank Post
    amazing game ive only played about 80% of first act i think and i love it already, im not on live with it yet though

Thank Post
    On Act 3 now and really enjoying it. Very Cinematic. It's proving a bit easy so far though in co-op. Pity we couldnt jump straight into Insane mode.

Butuz

Thank Post
    Finished the last boss last night, watched the credits. (Watch to the end for a twist and possible plot for GOW3) and then went straight to Hardcore or whatever the 3 stars setting is. Game become even more fun as tactics and a bit of luck really come into play. I was buzzing after leaving the hospital (in game), having a blast at the reaver which come in and the helicopter blew it away, legged it down the stairs, grabbed some ammo and then jumped through the shop windows to flank the locusts. I hid behind the counter, shot a few in the head and went out to kill the last one (which was actually two) flipped the chainsaw over and cut one of the drones in two and then got a shotgun to the head and died. I was grinning ear to ear after that.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabeaver View Post
    Well, I collected mine from GameStation at 00:01 this morning. Needless to say I'm a little bit more tired than usual at work. I got the collectable tin version, also purchased the limited edition splattered head locust drone with Gears COG Tags and also got a free XBox 360 FarCry 2 Faceplate.

Anyone buy the fullsize Gold Lancer replica? Looks cheap to me, but only 30.

Good laugh going there at midnight. About 30 over people there queueing for it.

Did not play it last night, went to bed and read the manual and free art book. My better half is out tonight so it's gonna be loud and surround tonight on the TV.
    Y.S.B!

Thank Post
    Playing horde with 4 mates on mutliplayer is amazing, spent 4 hours on there and didn't even noticed the time go by

On the 3rd level or so on hardcore atm, was delayed a few days by Game \ Royal Mail losing (stealing?) my pre-order so gotta make up for lost time

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread