+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Americas Army in Fun Stuff; Has anybody heard of Americas Army online..? Its a free online first person shooter game. Based on modern day warfare, ...

Thank Post

Americas Army

Has anybody heard of Americas Army online..?

Its a free online first person shooter game. Based on modern day warfare, real guns, training and tactics, its by far one of the best games out there and .. its free! http://www.americasarmy.com/gallery/

Funded by the US goverment (as a recruitment drive) it really does challenge PC's on graphics so its no shoddy like counter strike.

highly recommend it.. http://aaotracker.com/downloaddb.php?cat=3

I've been playing it for 3 years now and helped with BETA testing, not since lost interest!

Thank Post

Re: Americas Army

I have given AA a try several times but never seem to be able to get into it. It is just not as entertaining as the Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six series of games or anything like as much fun as BF2.

Pete

Thank Post

Re: Americas Army

I must admit BF and other games like that ie: CoD are very good, there more story based games rather than just a pure online game. I love BF2, never quite seem to get the hang of the helicopters but its fun never the less!!

I suppose being in a ladder competing clan makes AA a bit more entertaining, but theres too many winers and baby like antics coming threw all the time.. OMG noob, Haxor, I pwned you! your mom jokes and all that stuff... drives you crazy :?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread