+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gaming Thread, GTA IV Cheats in Fun Stuff; How many pigeons have you shot? I'm on 43 atm. Thanks to: http://grandtheftauto.ign.com//maps/1/Liberty-City-Map...

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 742 Posts
    Blog Entries
    How many pigeons have you shot? I'm on 43 atm.

Thanks to:

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com//maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I think the only dodgy bit I've found so far with GTA is controlling the helicopter in the Sixaxis tutorial. It just doesn't work as you'd expect and you quickly fall to the ground and explode! Using the analogues work fine however.

Thinking about it, (I've forgotten the mission name), but there's one mission where you have to locate a van full of flat screens and there are plenty of vans in the city. Once you find the right van, two guys get out, one which is armed. If you try and take them out, you're guaranteed either to be killed or secondly, other cars ramm my parked vehicle running me over! Appears to be a glitch the game.

I will tell you how to do the mission if anyone asks
    Yh i know that one i did it first time but i never got rammed or anything i just got in the van and drove of with the tellys lol

James

Thank Post
    as above, i did it first attempt!!

I havent found any hidden packages, jumps or pigeons, but am going to have to start hunting them down soon...a mate of mine randomly shot a pigeon and it gave him the 1/100 message, which he was shocked about, so he found it by accident!

Love the game so far though....but due to mates getting further than me in the game so far (they have no lives) they keep spoiling some of the plot...which annoys me!!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumaedition View Post
    I havent found any hidden packages, jumps or pigeons, but am going to have to start hunting them down soon...a mate of mine randomly shot a pigeon and it gave him the 1/100 message, which he was shocked about, so he found it by accident!
    i think it should be that way anyway. rather than it saying 'go shoot 100 pigeons', you find it by shooting one out of sheer boredom and then realise you've found a new mission to do. more free gameplay than linear.

rather than cheats im eager to find the easter eggs. GTA always has some good ones and im betting this wont be any different with the amount of buildings you can go in.
    i know ive landed on liberty island and had a quick look around, and also got a 6star wanted for flying over a certain part of the city (between 2nd and 3rd island), but no proper easter eggs yet, just stuff from exploring

Thank Post
    there is a funky one with the statue of happiness apparently. something to do with landing on top of it, or jumping out so you land on it, and there is something inside.

a mate (i have so many! really, its because i am useless at finding stuff and they find it all!) told me, but I have kinda forgotten!!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    can't wait to shoot pigeons tonight... bet you have to watch out for the police though...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumaedition View Post
    there is a funky one with the statue of happiness apparently. something to do with landing on top of it, or jumping out so you land on it, and there is something inside.

a mate (i have so many! really, its because i am useless at finding stuff and they find it all!) told me, but I have kinda forgotten!!
    yeah, you jump out and try to land on the top tier of it, the square one, go inside and climb a ladder and find an easter egg

Thank Post
    So is the pigeions just a hidden bonus or is it announced somewhere? I try to ignore most thigns people are talking about when playing GTA as sometimes it can spoil suprises or you end up doing something before the time you are meant to.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    i've played quite a bit thru and haven't been told about the pigeons so im guessing its the same as the other games, its something to go and collect if you want, but it wont affect the storyline if you dont

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 742 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yeah the pigeons are like the hidden packages in the last game - there's a hundred and you've got to find them and shoot them all.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information