+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Coming Mar 14, 2008 in Fun Stuff; Hi Fellow Gamers!! Features of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, from Ubisoft: • More Multiplayer – The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Coming Mar 14, 2008

Hi Fellow Gamers!!

Features of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, from Ubisoft:
    • More Multiplayer – The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.

• Unprecedented Customizable Experience – Create your own identity that persists through both the single player and multiplayer modes and progresses along with you. Reap the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.

• Vastly Improved Co-op Mode – Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now you and a friend can jump into a single player game and assist without any change to the story. The single player maps and storyline were created with co-op in mind, meaning every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.

• Challenging AI – The AI is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields – not to mention a multitude of varying tactics – all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you’ll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.

• New Weapons and Armor – Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing and gear allow for the ultimate customizations.

• More Vegas – Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all new Vegas hot spots and the gritty back streets creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is coming in March 2008 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PCs.

Link to Video containing some game play footage

Unfortunatly there is not a full trailer contacing actual game-play footage that will be released in a few weeks i would say. i will update here as soon as i get the email of Ubisoft.

But this is one of the games i really will be getting and playing alot of this year

Regards
    James

Thank Post
    I already have it on pre-order! Without a doubt, the most "under-the-radar" game of 2008.

The first one was superb, and if they can get it anything like CoD4, then it will be superb!

Just a shame when it will get delivered, I will be on a School Trip to France

Thank Post
    Haven't played the first one yet! I'm so behind these days with games. I have Crysis, Cod4 and loads of others still to get! Damn TF2, takes up so much time!

Rob

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread