+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Burnout Paradise in Fun Stuff; How good is this game? I'm loving it, got the demo on my xb360 and play it every evening. Even ...

Thank Post

Burnout Paradise

How good is this game? I'm loving it, got the demo on my xb360 and play it every evening. Even thought it's a demo it's so much fun.

Anyone know how much better it looks on the ps3? Anyone else playing this online, maybe I can add you and kick your ass?

Thank Post
    PS3 doesnt really look any better than the 360 - infact having looked at COD4 and Assasins Creed @ 1080p on both - i would say the 360 actually wins out graphically...

Andrew

Thank Post
    Hi Stuart....

Have the demo on PS3 and had a good blast on it... quite enjoyable... think i'll wait until its been out a while / cheap, as its good fun but not worth initial full price for me.

You tried the online mode on the demo? that was odd but amusing.

Nath

Thank Post
    yup, but the multiplayer servers seemed to be offline last night. I like how on the xbox at least if you take someone out and they have a webcam it takes a snapshot of them at that moment and shows it on your screen. I've seen some classic pics, including 1 dodgy one of a lad on his bed in his pants, nearly made me crash as I tried to gouge my eyes out.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

I have played the DEMO on the xbox 360, i think it is quite an enjoyable game

Ahh you have seen some classics then with the webcam hehe.. i think i would of crashed if i had had your experience lol.. not had one like that yet but i suspect i will @ some point lol (dreading the moment lol)

gd game will be buying it as i get most of the games, wont pay the full price though will wait like tarquel though..

regards

James

Thank Post
    got the full game in the end. very fun, building up all my cars and achievements now.

Thank Post
    My flatmate bought it for his PS3 and Ive been playing it more than him
    Bloody love it, its so much fun...and we havent even got the internet yet to try it online!
    Graphics are amazing

Im about 20% through it with 12 cars I think

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 798 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I own it on the 360 and its pretty damn good fun with the MS steering wheel.
    Xbox live works seemlessly with it as well.

A question for PS3 peep's, do you get a equivalent of xbox live achievement points?

Thank Post
    I'll look out for you on live, I'm sure you'll enjoy crashing into me a bit.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    I own it on the 360 and its pretty damn good fun with the MS steering wheel.
    Xbox live works seemlessly with it as well.

A question for PS3 peep's, do you get a equivalent of xbox live achievement points?
    We get all the achievements... but not necessarily the points... so we can still try everything.,.. like the Criterion Challenge thing and the Parking and the 360 flatspin, 4 barrel rolls etc...

I don't know whether we'll get an update to convert them into points for Home whenever that comes out...

I missed the Crash mini-game, Showtime is really poor from my opinion... I despised it when I first tried it, because I couldn't get over 10k... then when I worked it out, it wasn't exactly hard to rack up insane scores...

I just like going online and taking everyone down

The PS3 also does mugshots if people wondered that too.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    .....I missed the Crash mini-game, Showtime is really poor from my opinion... I despised it when I first tried it, because I couldn't get over 10k... then when I worked it out, it wasn't exactly hard to rack up insane scores...
    My friend has this on the PS3 and showtime is our favourite thing about the whole game. On his first go he got 4 million and we couldn't get anywhere near it for ages then I found and awesome section where I racked up 9 million. If you find the right spot you can keep going towards infinity as long as you keep your concentration.

I love it when every spots a coach in the distance and the front room go mental trying to direct you to the road it just turned down.

I'm not a fan of the standard races though the fact that its too open means I end up getting completly lost.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread