+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Gaming Thread, world of warcraft in Fun Stuff; Oddly, I think my time in world of warcraft is coming to an end. I couldnt play whilst my daughter ...
    Thank Post

Re: world of warcraft

Oddly, I think my time in world of warcraft is coming to an end. I couldnt play whilst my daughter had chickenpox, and now that she is better I find that I just dont have the urge to log into wow anymore. I log in, stand around for a couple of minutes and log off and play something else.

Had a good run with the game though, got a 63 warlock, 63 priest, 62 druid, 54 shaman, 54 mage, 54 hunter, and some other lowbies.

Got my eyes set on some more pvp orientated games now, namely Pirates of the Burning Sea and Warhammer Online. Really missing the good old days of decent mmo pvp like in Daoc

Thank Post

I am getting a similar feeling unfortunatly. Thought I love the game and probably always will the amount of time I can actually log on these days are not much. And to get anything of worth done at higher levels takes at least 20 minutes upwards. Added to that guildmates asking for help or people wanting to go instance running (which I would love to do if I had the time, though then never seem on the rare time I log on and have more than an hour gametime) I dunno if I will ever get to the 70 mark. I think I am going to keep my subscription on for another month or 2 and then if there is no change then I might leave.

richard

I have to admit that I have never played WoW as I have never been into gaming that much until recently. The other thing is that I do not like the idea of paying for a monthly subscription just to play online. I have in the past played Neverwinter Nights online and really enjoyed it.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have just come back to it after a break of a month or two (work and Real Life enforced) and the first thing that hits me is the number of lvl 40+ asking for help ... and the people I used to help who are 68+ now (I helped get some of them from 30 - 60) who are not interested in helping my claw my way up in the post TBC world (Ony just reacherd lvl 61 and still go so many outstanding instances to do it is scary ... never entered DireMaul, Uldaman, Strat ... )

The nice community feel seems to have gone, but I might migrate to another server soon ... see if I can find a nice quest orientated guild rather than PVP.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 842 Posts
    Blog Entries

Join me on Earthen Ring, TONS of people are nice here. The alliance chars sometimes help you in a agg spot too
    Lots of PVP too and amazing items. I am 62 and god TBC is so much better then Azeroth. I love BF and it drops tons of items. The flying mounts look fun too.
    BTW I am horde on ER.

Thank Post

All gaming communities go down hill eventually it seems it's a shame but it's usually a prompt to go and find something new. I personally am looking forward to the long long long awaited sequel to the game that introduced me to proper online team games in 99/2000 .
    It's time for something fresh for me as my current favorite as has been for the last 4 years has pretty much gone to the dogs because cheap servers so you get alsorts of monkeys running them (does nobody have a sense of humour anymore?) and conduct that was considered unthinkable is now the norm (spawn camping legal in some leagues now!!!!) /rant off

/on topic

I wouldnt play WoW these type of games are to addictive

Thank Post

Well I am getting ever closer to that level 70 mark. I just hit level 69 on my Priest last night. Though I doubt I will have enough gold even by level 70 to buy my flying mount.

Thank Post

Joined the site in an official capacity but hell, why not get involved in the social side too..

Been playing WoW since EU Retail launch and have a main on Earthen Ring - Lvl 70 Dwarf Warrior.

Although I find myself playing LOTRO more at the moment (That lifetime subs offer was too good to pass on.. no monthly fee!!!)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 842 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCondon
    Joined the site in an official capacity but hell, why not get involved in the social side too..
    Good to have ya

Been playing WoW since EU Retail launch and have a main on Earthen Ring - Lvl 70 Dwarf Warrior.
    I am on ER too but as horde. Will gank you someday soon

Although I find myself playing LOTRO more at the moment (That lifetime subs offer was too good to pass on.. no monthly fee!!!)
    What server?

Thank Post

EN - Laurelin, where I strangely play a Dwarf Guardian (same character name - Feldsparr).
    Currently lvl 34 and am struggling through all the group quests in the North Downs.. there are LOADS of them.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

made 70 (rogue). got epic horse and normal flying mount: cool but slow, amazingly handy for some quests. up to level 70 quests in shadowmoon valley. man they're hard. been to mechanaar, botanica, steamvault briefly, shadow lab, durnholde but not succeeded yet :-| pugs! . there's so much to do at 70 :-)

Thank Post

Priest 70 (shadow cause of kz)

We finally downed netherspite last night so kz is finally cleared for us

Thank Post

I canceled my subcription the other day. My other half bet me that I could not go a month without Wow and being the stubborn bastard I am I took the bet. Been just over a week now and I haven't yet got withdrawl symptoms. Though I'm home alone one night this week and thats when I am sure the craving for some Wow time will kick in.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

BTW, the next expansion has been announced. It will be called Wrath of the Lich King(FAQ).

Thank Post

My WoW days just ended a few moments ago...just got an email from Warhammer Online giving me 10 beta accounts WOOOOT I say....WOOOOT

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast