+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, DOTA2 in Fun Stuff; Anyone play this? I've been having fun in a set team of 4 plus a random unknown person joining in ...
    CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

DOTA2

Anyone play this? I've been having fun in a set team of 4 plus a random unknown person joining in who adds extra fun as we try second guess what they will do! Playing support role as Lion at the moment but still need to learn how to initiate properly.

Thank Post
    Yaaarp!
    Big DOTA 2 player here. (And by 'Big' I mean 'Feeds endlessly on a daily basis', not 'Pro') clocking over 1,000 games so far.

Started solo-queing recently.. Only a few more games until I find out my MMR.. I dread the moment..

Thank Post
    I've dabbled, not much though. It's the kinda game that doesn't seem to fun to me playing solo, and none of the guys I normally play with stray too far from WoW / Action Games. I tend to play Clinkz though when I am playing.

Thank Post
    Edugeek DOTA Team? Maybe?

I usually play support. Aggressively. So I can fit in to pretty much any game (even if my team picked 4 carries)

Lina, Crystal Maiden, Vengeful Spirit, Death Prophet, Disruptor, Bane etc. I do dabble with more carry-like heroes, though, sometimes.

Thank Post
    I played for a while but couldn't get into it, I think I'm too accustomed to LoL unfortunately (though I don't really play that anymore either..)

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    It's definitely more fun on voice comms with a team. My team runs Weds nights but up for games with others outside then. Beware though, my streak of wins is due to teamwork against crippled opponents that tend to rage quit halfway before we steal the ancient from under their nose. :P

Thank Post
    I dont play it much anymore but used to play the original and HoN and LoL almost every minute I had the chance. Then we all grew up and got jobs and such so we don't play much anymore. When I do play know it only with 4 other people I know. Cant stand the community that these games attract.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information