+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, xbox Live Video Market Place now in UK!!!!! in Fun Stuff; Well what can i say alot of people will have nice big grins on there faces today.. the xbox 360 ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

xbox Live Video Market Place now in UK!!!!!

Well what can i say alot of people will have nice big grins on there faces today.. the xbox 360 Video Market place is now available in the UK. where as before it was only available in the US. More info Below...

''Xbox 360 is pleased to announce the arrival of on-demand movies which you can download straight to your console. All you need is a broadband connection and then the Xbox LIVE Marketplace Video Store is yours to explore.

We're launching with a line-up to suit all tastes that includes recent blockbuster successes like "300" and "TMNT" alongside classics such as "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" and "The Matrix" - all brought to you in both HD and SD. Over 25 must-see movies are easily accessible from the Xbox 360 dashboard, available in Standard and High Definition.

With new movies being added every week, check back regularly for content updates and enjoy the show!''

[align=center]*****Video downloads last 14 days. They are for rental only.*****[/align]

Want any more info on it let me know but pretty simple just like using the Normal Marketplace

Have fun downloading the movies

Kind Regards

James

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 925 Posts

Re: xbox Live Video Market Place now in UK!!!!!

any free trials for us EG 10 minute free-previews like you get on certain TV channels (So I am told as who needs more than BBC1,2,3,4 & ITV1,2,3,4 & Ch4,4+1,4+2,4+3 & E4)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Lol... if you mean a preview of the films then yh i think you do lol.. my console is not with me at the mo so cnt defo tell yooh

BTW if anyone wants any Gold Live i have approx 50 free trials here so if one of you have forgotton the go and by more live access let me know i will pm you a code to redeem 48hrs of gold

Regards

James

You can view the trailers, but not in HD it seems. Would really love to be able to view say a 5 min clip in HD before I decide to purchse.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 925 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SYSMAN_MK
    You can view the trailers, but not in HD it seems. Would really love to be able to view say a 5 min clip in HD before I decide to purchse.
    Yeah thats waht I was meaning, as some people (looking around my house) are skeptical about all this "HD rubbish" so to show them true real HD content vs SD content from a DVD may convince them

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread