+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, The Walking Dead - Season 2 in Fun Stuff; Available to pre-purchase on Steam at the moment. Seems it carries on Clementines story so I'd assume you play as ...
    Thank Post

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Available to pre-purchase on Steam at the moment. Seems it carries on Clementines story so I'd assume you play as her now.
    Intrigued to see where this goes as it was easy to relate to the S1 story as an adult (YES I AM!) making decisions for an adult character. Adults making semi-rational decisions for a 7 year old (or however old she is) might be a different gameplay experience.

Either way I loved the first (despite the savegame bug and the fact that decisions rarely impacted the storyline massively). It still urinated all over TWD:Survival Instinct, which I feel even the zombies would throw back at you!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,041 Times in 1,402 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Eh, I'm waiting for the DRM-free disk version. Just like I did with the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopefish View Post
    the fact that decisions rarely impacted the storyline massively.
    I think that may have been the point.

No matter what you choose, ultimately it's pointless. [Sounds just like real life!]

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopefish View Post
    Available to pre-purchase on Steam at the moment. Seems it carries on Clementines story so I'd assume you play as her now.
    Intrigued to see where this goes as it was easy to relate to the S1 story as an adult (YES I AM!) making decisions for an adult character. Adults making semi-rational decisions for a 7 year old (or however old she is) might be a different gameplay experience.

Either way I loved the first (despite the savegame bug and the fact that decisions rarely impacted the storyline massively). It still urinated all over TWD:Survival Instinct, which I feel even the zombies would throw back at you!
    It was really good on an an iPad. Only spent an hour on it though then forgot to play it again. I will do so tonight....maybe....no, I'll forget. What we talking about? I want a cookie...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post

I think that may have been the point.

No matter what you choose, ultimately it's pointless. [Sounds just like real life!]
    possibly, but i meant in the selling point they used of "your choices influence the game" type of thing. you could save x or y but in the next chapter x or y would die anyway, so in gameplay terms, your choice meant nothing, but at an emotional level you chose someone to save

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread