+ Post New Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, BF4: Beta Starts Today! in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by dany2010 Was gonna try and join the edugeek team tonight but got reminded about another meal out ...
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dany2010 View Post
    Was gonna try and join the edugeek team tonight but got reminded about another meal out tonight I have to goto. Then up again tomorrow at 6. Soo tired.

Attached my Xbox controller to the Pc. Seems slightly better for helis.
    Im out for tonight. Knackered from footy

Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Thank Post
    Update: Longest hs = 732.06

Now if only they show 'longest kill'... lol

Thank Post
    I feel so ill.

Back to work soon so unplugged my work machine that I brought home to clean and try BF4, plugged my own machine back in and 44fps has made me feel funny.

Think I want a motorbike to much to buy a new pc so depending on how good gran turismo is when it's released I might by bf4 on ps3 instead and sell pc version. A lot cheaper.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    See my Battlelog feed, I'm unimpressed with this game and had enough. It's fun but I am no longer putting up with a beta product that just ends in me filling TeamSpeak with an enraged swear-filled rant. I feel sorry for the mugs who paid ~120 for Deluxe + Premium and ended up with this unfinished product.

All it does is crash, I know it isn't me because there have been a ton of crash reports from others and even someone encountering the same issues but with a different GPU vendor on TS last night with exactly the same sentiments. The patch isn't being done speedily either, PC players are being forced to wait for console certification for some inexplicable reason. They've had two weeks so far to sort the crash issues out or at least reduce them but it's been getting worse if anything and instead we are being hit with DLC pimping.

Patience is out and I'm out. I'm not taking a sniff at Titanfall either, utterly lost faith here.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    See my Battlelog feed, I'm unimpressed with this game and had enough. It's fun but I am no longer putting up with a beta product that just ends in me filling TeamSpeak with an enraged swear-filled rant. I feel sorry for the mugs who paid ~120 for Deluxe + Premium and ended up with this unfinished product.

All it does is crash, I know it isn't me because there have been a ton of crash reports from others and even someone encountering the same issues but with a different GPU vendor on TS last night with exactly the same sentiments. The patch isn't being done speedily either, PC players are being forced to wait for console certification for some inexplicable reason. They've had two weeks so far to sort the crash issues out or at least reduce them but it's been getting worse if anything and instead we are being hit with DLC pimping.

Patience is out and I'm out. I'm not taking a sniff at Titanfall either, utterly lost faith here.
    While it has been annoying, I've been lucky on the crash front. Yes it crashes when the Skyrise is brought down on Shanghai almost all of the time, and it will crash if the server dies, but apart form that, I rarely get a crash.

They have also released a few server patches that have made things a bit better, but I agree that the client patch is taking an age to produce and release. And I do feel fore people like yourself who are clearly suffering more than others. Maybe take a break from it and wait for the client patch, or when you hear it's a lot more stable? When it is a 'stable' game, shenanigans will be had!

Thank Post
    Yep,1-2 days is now at around 4-5 now for them to release the patch.

Do remember the same thing with either 2 or 3. Dice is a bit useless.

Thank Post
    Managed to get a couple of games in with @Domino when I got in last night.. Flood Zone cap point A now officially belongs to us

Thank Post
    How's everyone finding the the leveling front? I see some really low levels with more play time than me but then I see some with less game time but are level 50+?! I'm only level 19 nearly 20 atm...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Few points shy of rank 20. I have to AR-12 Dog tag (500 kills), moving onto engineer kit, 1000 points from stinger missiles (which I will be so happy to get), unlocked some cool camo's also, so I'm happy

Progression - ViceralNephilim - Battlelog / Battlefield 4 < my battlelog

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Tip, get the IGLA and fire it at a heli. Drop the lock and reload which causes the missile to fly upwards (unlike the Stinger you must maintain lock with the IGLA). By the time you reload, you can reacquire the lock before the missile fizzles out and it will lock back on to the heli. After it hits, fire away with the loaded missile that is already locked!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Few points shy of rank 20. I have to AR-12 Dog tag (500 kills), moving onto engineer kit, 1000 points from stinger missiles (which I will be so happy to get), unlocked some cool camo's also, so I'm happy

Progression - ViceralNephilim - Battlelog / Battlefield 4 < my battlelog
    Unlocked all the equipment for Engineer, just unlocked the A-91 Carbine, not touching it though. Using the AKU-12 Carbine i think it's called? Loving the 'adaptive' camo's. Anyone had one of those 200% XP Bonuses yet?! Friend has had 2x 100% and a 200% one, jammy sod.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Tip, get the IGLA and fire it at a heli. Drop the lock and reload which causes the missile to fly upwards (unlike the Stinger you must maintain lock with the IGLA). By the time you reload, you can reacquire the lock before the missile fizzles out and it will lock back on to the heli. After it hits, fire away with the loaded missile that is already locked!
    Good tip! The stinger is rubbish IMO if the chopper has an engineer repairing it. Even without, it takes3-4 rockets for a take down. the SMAW is where the action is at! It's IMBA! >

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries
    yes...BattlePacks - ViceralNephilim - Battlelog / Battlefield 4 < here are my battlepacks...used the 100% and 200% early on...worth it to be honest.

Thank Post
    Anyone wish BF4 would bring back the days of BF1942 with controllable ships? Imagine sailing a destroyer around the parcel storm map!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Anyone wish BF4 would bring back the days of BF1942 with controllable ships? Imagine sailing a destroyer around the parcel storm map!
    How would you take out a destroyer though? It would be awesome if you were the captain but suck if you were opposing USS Rawns

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread