+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, PS+ for Vita Users? in Fun Stuff; Does anyone know what you get for PS+ if you are a Vita user? Most of the stuff looks to ...
    CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

PS+ for Vita Users?

Does anyone know what you get for PS+ if you are a Vita user? Most of the stuff looks to be PS3 related when I look at the advert pages and only a handful of Vita titles and features.

Does anyone know if Vita will also end up following the PS4 in requiring paid multiplayer?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Does anyone know what you get for PS+ if you are a Vita user? Most of the stuff looks to be PS3 related when I look at the advert pages and only a handful of Vita titles and features.

Does anyone know if Vita will also end up following the PS4 in requiring paid multiplayer?
    Autoupdates (like PS3) and free games (like PS3).... I think Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Stealth:a clone in the dark are free on vita this month.

There's only 1 PSN+, so if you have it, it'll work for PS3/PS4 and Vita. AFIK only PS4 is multiplayer locked via PSN+, I dont think anything changes on current systems. Remote access to PS4 isnt behind the PSN+ paywall.

Dragons Crown on PS3 and vita are awesome. Splunky is very good on it and Minecraft will be the full 360 version.
    Last edited by Theblacksheep; 11th September 2013 at 09:43 AM.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I only have a Vita, I never picked up a PS3. PS4 will depend on if it works with monitors via HDMI (HDCP is making me pause at the moment).

Thank Post
    I use the Plus account for the PS3 games, but my stepdad uses it to download Vita titles.. I think he gets 3/4 games a month, so you get a fairly steady stream of content. A lot of the stuff is multi-platform too, so it may say PS3, but some of it's also compatible on the Vita.

Thank Post
    I've got a Vita and I've had loads from there. Some titles are only available free for a limited time.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    There's usually 1 AAA title and 1-2 indie titles each month for each platform. Usually theres also a crossplay title that works on both PS3 and Vita. Not a bad deal really. I don't keep up with the Vita side so not really sure what this months givaways are. On the PS3 side though I've had a fare number of exceptional titles I'm still working my way through. This months AC:III is the first title to be released that I already owned!

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like something to pick up after working through my back catalogue. I still have Uncharted 3, PS All-Stars, Disgaea 3 and Gravity Rush to polish off. Trouble is every time I pick the thing up I get dragged into Plants vs Zombies marathons! Usually after trying to figure WTF Near is supposed to do (I don't get that app?).

Thanks guys.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Sounds like something to pick up after working through my back catalogue.
    Thanks guys.
    It's one of those things, if you are going to do it, it's better doing it now rather than later. The games are mostly only available for a month at a time - but once you've got them they're yours to keep (unless you cancel the subscription). Since you don't know what they are going to give away when, and it's only £40 per year, it's better to have the subscription and just stack the games until you're ready to play them. No need to download, just make sure they're marked as purchased in the store before the month is up.

It's what I do on the PS3, works a treat. I've got Hitman Absolution from around last christmas that I'm unikely to play until this time next year the way things are going...

Thank Post
    I dont want to spam but two £25 PSN instant down codes are £42 on shopto. 1 year PSN+ (and additional 90 days free) and £10 credit for £42

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread