+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gaming Thread, Looking for gaming mouse/keyboard reccomendations in Fun Stuff; Does anyone know what the Sidewinder X4 is like?...
    CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone know what the Sidewinder X4 is like?

Thank Post
    Its the most expensive but I still have the older version of the Logitech G19S that is almost identical to the new one.

Thank Post
    Gaming peripherals are so stupidly overpriced it's unreal. That said there are minor differences on some products, Logitech G500 is a good mouse at 25-30, you're a mug if you pay anything more than that for a mouse.

Thank Post
    I totally agree for the most of the case but some are trully worth their money. You can't neglete that.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by undertaken316 View Post
    I totally agree for the most of the case but some are trully worth their money. You can't neglete that.
    Keyboards i can understand somewhat, mice and headphones though i can't understand why anyone would want to piddle their money away. It's like buying apple devices, you pay for the "gaming" part and brand names on the devices rather than the device itself, most of the features the fanciest ones come with are utterly useless too. I won't even get started on the sheer **** take of "gaming headset" prices, utter tack they all are!

Two thumb buttons for forward and back, maybe a sensitivity control, scroll wheel that goes forwards/backwards and side to side and an accurate laser....what more do you really need from a mouse? All that comes for less than 30! Some of the ones for 90 include no additional benefits apart from the mouse having a few flashy lights and a ridiculous DPI that you don't need for anything. I say all that having played FPS games at a competitive level in money based tournaments, you just don't need it! (a part of my past I'm not particularly proud of, a huge waste of my teenage years!)

Thank Post
    Went for Razer BlackWidow and Razer Deathadder in the end. It's made quite a difference for me, especially in BF3. Two buttons on the mouse I've mapped to "prone" and "knife" so if I'm getting shot at I can tap it and lie straight down, or if I run into someone I can tap the button and get a knife kill instead of reaching for the buttons needed.

DSC_0005.JPG

Thank Post
    I still have my old Razer Diamond back...its faultless, couldnt ask for anything better...its about 10years old now too
    I have an Emprex Cheetah keyboard, which is great too
    Razer Diamondback Salamander Gaming Mouse 1600 Dpi: Amazon.ca: Electronics <--mouse
    Emprex 9051H Cheetah Professional Gaming Keyboard: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories<-Keyboard

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12