+ Post New Thread
Gaming Thread, Any Portal2 owners fancy trialing my latest test chamber? in Fun Stuff; So, I've spent a lot of time on this one, playing it over-and-over, rearranging things, adding redundancy paths so you ...

Thank Post

Any Portal2 owners fancy trialing my latest test chamber?

So, I've spent a lot of time on this one, playing it over-and-over, rearranging things, adding redundancy paths so you don't get stuck, etc and I think it's as near perfect as I can get it without people testing it.

Steam Workshop :: Dejection

Anybody that fancies doing a 'blind run' of the chamber for me, please open your console when you start and use the games in-built record function (type 'record [filename]' - please be aware if you die it should create [filename]_2 but it doesn't always, so make sure to re-do the record command with a different title, just to be safe!) and then go ahead and upload the .dem files (which will be located in %programfiles%\Steam\SteamApps\common\Portal 2\portal2) to somewhere like SendSpace. The demo files are very small, since it pulls the data about the map from the machine of the person watching it.

So yeah, vods and feedback would be wonderful from anybody willing to give it a try. You can either play it properly, or attempt to play it like a derp and screw up every way possible to try and find anything I might have missed. Your call.

Thank you, and don't hesitate to post if you get stuck!
    Last edited by Garacesh; 23rd May 2013 at 08:13 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread