+ Post New Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Xbox One: Tomorrow's Announcement in Fun Stuff; ok fair enough, day one editions, once they were sold, you couldn't get that deal again....

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries
    ok fair enough, day one editions, once they were sold, you couldn't get that deal again.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    ok fair enough, day one editions, once they were sold, you couldn't get that deal again.
    They were available for some time and didnt sell out on day1.

Anyway, you can pre-order the TF xboxone bundle for 369 here:

Xbox One - Titanfall Bundle for Xbox One at GameStop

(PS4s sell for 329 at GS but they are sold out until April)

Thank Post
    Still waiting for them both to become dirt cheap like around the 200 mark! I refuse to pay that some of money now when in a year or two they will have dropped to that by then. It also means all the exclusive games I have missed I will be able to play years worth of video games when I buy them. Still don't get why people buy them the day they come out. Have patience my friends

Thank Post
    still waiting for more than one game o n wither console (yes i could get lego insert name here or nfs but i can get them on my 360) now if it ran 360 games so i diddnt need another box under the tv maybe but atm still no point imo

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblacksheep View Post
    They were available for some time and didnt sell out on day1.

Anyway, you can pre-order the TF xboxone bundle for 369 here:

Xbox One - Titanfall Bundle for Xbox One at GameStop

(PS4s sell for 329 at GS but they are sold out until April)
    I didn't say they sold out on day 1, I said once they were sold you couldn't get the deal again.

Gamestop putting it at 369 with a 55 game actually makes it the same/better value than the PS4. So its still a reasonable bargain!

In regards to dropping to the 200 mark, considering the drops already introduced by MS, I expect Sony will fall in line shortly with one of their exclusive releases which are upcoming. Hopefully they end up having a price war and do drop down substantially!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 2,269 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbillbridgnorth View Post
    Still waiting for them both to become dirt cheap like around the 200 mark! I refuse to pay that some of money now when in a year or two they will have dropped to that by then. It also means all the exclusive games I have missed I will be able to play years worth of video games when I buy them. Still don't get why people buy them the day they come out. Have patience my friends
    Because if no one buys it day one through 600 or so they won't exist in two years for you to get cheaply and no one will have bothered making games for it as such you are 'standing on the sholders of giants' who paid the extra and gave it the market share and feedback it needed to survive and thrive that long.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    ^ That, and we we're suckered into it! What's that, you've made the purchasing decision? Placed your pre-order? Sorted your finances? Great, well guess what - that game you were after has been delayed 6 months - thanks Ubi

Thank Post
    Gamestop putting it at 369 with a 55 game actually makes it the same/better value than the PS4. So its still a reasonable bargain!

In regards to dropping to the 200 mark, considering the drops already introduced by MS, I expect Sony will fall in line shortly with one of their exclusive releases which are upcoming. Hopefully they end up having a price war and do drop down substantially!
    Debatable, but each to their own.

Sony cant supply enough PS4s to meet demand so they don't need to drop their prices any time soon.

zag
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbillbridgnorth View Post
    Exactly! I'm currently loving my PS3 again. I bought 4 good games yesterday in CEX for under a tenner in total! I got Fifa 2012 for 1 haha.

Its always worth waiting for a while with these things

Thank Post
    I was going to get an Xbox one when it came out as I have had the original and the 360, but when I saw the price, the screw up at the announcement and the fact the PS4 on screen graphics look better I simply did not bother getting one.

Not sure how they could have messed up so much and lost me as a customer.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Graphically unless you play on a 50inch screen or bigger, there is no difference. If you have a 48in or less, and play within 10 metres of the screen, you wont notice the difference. This is proven when TV vendors tried to get the general public to tell the difference between 780p and 1080p.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I didn't say they sold out on day 1, I said once they were sold you couldn't get the deal again.

Once it reaches 300 then I'll be interested. If it reaches 250 I'll be down the shops with my wallet out.

Thank Post
    Graphically unless you play on a 50inch screen or bigger, there is no difference. If you have a 48in or less, and play within 10 metres of the screen, you wont notice the difference. This is proven when TV vendors tried to get the general public to tell the difference between 780p and 1080p.
    That is to do with dpi not graphics quality or rendering. The PS4 can process more detail such as shadows or depth of field as it can hold more of this info in its memory and has a better graphics processor. I have never wanted a Playstation but watching both side by side the Playstation graphics look punchier and better.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 1,938 Posts

Thank Post
    New update due to be released this month. Improved party function and game invites. They've basically tried to make it more like the 360 because so many people complained about the new set up. Classic case of if it aint broke, don't fix it. Also sounds like some of the headsets people have will work again.

Xbox One March update adds Dolby Digital optical audio support | Polygon

Theres a video link on there too, shows you how it will work. It does look a lot better.
    Last edited by APMerry; 4th March 2014 at 11:51 AM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread