+ Post New Thread
Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 812
Gaming Thread, Xbox One: Tomorrow's Announcement in Fun Stuff; Ars has quite a good write up for those interested: Xbox One, discs, and downloads: Better than feared, worse than ...
  1. #226

    ZeroHour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,837
    Thank Post
    974
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 851 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    460

  2. #227


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    51.403651, -0.515458
    Posts
    9,809
    Thank Post
    262
    Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,183 Posts
    Rep Power
    847
    The Xbox One is going to cost £429 in the UK ($499 in the US and €499 for the rest of Europe).

    Xbox One costs $499—and is available this November « Ars Technica

  3. #228

    flyinghaggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,083
    Thank Post
    108
    Thanked 81 Times in 63 Posts
    Rep Power
    140
    Been watching some of the game demos at the E3 Presentation today but none of the launch titles really interest me apart from Forza 5.

    Anyone planning on pre-ordering ?

  4. #229


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    51.403651, -0.515458
    Posts
    9,809
    Thank Post
    262
    Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,183 Posts
    Rep Power
    847
    Sony's PS4 will be £80 cheaper than the Xbox One, although the Playstation 4 Eye won't be included in the box - it's a separate ($59) accessory - and PlayStation Plus will cost ~$5 per month.

    Sony first beat Microsoft to the next-generation announcement punch with its February reveal event. And at E3 today, the company won again. Sony announced that its PlayStation 4 will be available for $399, €399 EUR, and £349 GBP this holiday season, confirming launch details for the next generation system at a price its competitor couldn't match.(Source)
    Last edited by Arthur; 11th June 2013 at 07:20 AM.

  5. #230


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    51.403651, -0.515458
    Posts
    9,809
    Thank Post
    262
    Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,183 Posts
    Rep Power
    847
    I'm glad I am a PC gamer. Xbox One and PS4 gamers will have to pay £66.00 more overall for the three games below!





    Last edited by Arthur; 11th June 2013 at 08:07 AM.

  6. #231


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    7,059
    Thank Post
    232
    Thanked 926 Times in 795 Posts
    Rep Power
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    I'm glad I am a PC gamer. Xbox One and PS4 gamers will have to pay £66.00 more overall for the three games below!





    those prices may be guestimates/placeholder they may come down before launch but if thats the cost of games nanas to it and cba with pc for games it too much hastle

  7. #232
    Ghostgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    297
    Thank Post
    36
    Thanked 68 Times in 40 Posts
    Rep Power
    34
    With these prices I'm feeling abit ripped off by Microsoft and Sony. We are going to be paying an almost 1:1 with the the dollar. While I would like to get the next generation of console, I feel like I am being priced out.

  8. #233


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    7,059
    Thank Post
    232
    Thanked 926 Times in 795 Posts
    Rep Power
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostgame View Post
    With these prices I'm feeling abit ripped off by Microsoft and Sony. We are going to be paying an almost 1:1 with the the dollar. While I would like to get the next generation of console, I feel like I am being priced out.
    with the hardware itself thats almost always hapens but £65 a game no thanks i play less and less anyway. Got grid 2 a week ago and so far ive driven 100 miles at one point i would of done that in a single morning

    and if this release list is acurate apart from forza and maybe halo and need for speed its all junk

    Assassin's Creed 4
    Battlefield 4
    Below
    Call of Duty: Ghosts [4]
    The Crew
    Crimson Dragon
    D4
    Dead Rising 3
    Destiny
    The Division
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dying Light
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Fantasia: Music Evolved
    FIFA Soccer
    Forza Motorsport 5
    Halo for Xbox One
    Just Dance 2014
    Killer Instinct
    Kinect Sports Rivals
    LocoCycle
    Madden 25
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    Minecraft
    Mirror's Edge
    NBA 2K14
    NBA Live 14
    Need for Speed Rivals
    Peggle 2
    Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    Project Spark
    Quantum Break
    Rabbids Invasion
    Ryse
    Skylanders Swap Force
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Sunset Overdrive
    Thief
    Titanfall
    Trials Fusion
    EA Sports UFC
    Watch Dogs
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Zoo Tycoon
    Zumba Fitness World Party
    Last edited by sted; 11th June 2013 at 10:17 AM.

  9. #234
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,606
    Thank Post
    128
    Thanked 136 Times in 99 Posts
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by sted View Post
    with the hardware itself thats almost always hapens but £65 a game no thanks i play less and less anyway. Got grid 2 a week ago and so far ive driven 100 miles at one point i would of done that in a single morning

    and if this release list is acurate apart from forza and maybe halo and need for speed its all junk

    Assassin's Creed 4
    Battlefield 4
    Below
    Call of Duty: Ghosts [4]
    The Crew
    Crimson Dragon
    D4
    Dead Rising 3
    Destiny
    The Division
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dying Light
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Fantasia: Music Evolved
    FIFA Soccer
    Forza Motorsport 5
    Halo for Xbox One
    Just Dance 2014
    Killer Instinct
    Kinect Sports Rivals
    LocoCycle
    Madden 25
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    Minecraft
    Mirror's Edge
    NBA 2K14
    NBA Live 14
    Need for Speed Rivals
    Peggle 2
    Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    Project Spark
    Quantum Break
    Rabbids Invasion
    Ryse
    Skylanders Swap Force
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Sunset Overdrive
    Thief
    Titanfall
    Trials Fusion
    EA Sports UFC
    Watch Dogs
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Zoo Tycoon
    Zumba Fitness World Party
    Zoo tycoon, the f**k is this!?

  10. #235


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    7,059
    Thank Post
    232
    Thanked 926 Times in 795 Posts
    Rep Power
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Zoo tycoon, the f**k is this!?
    sim city in a zoo i suspect

  11. #236
    Fleetwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    757
    Thank Post
    189
    Thanked 107 Times in 58 Posts
    Rep Power
    44
    TV, TV, TV, TV & MOVIES, TV, TV, TV, SPORTS, SPORTS, SPORTS, TV, TV, SPORTS, ANIMALLLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!

    Forza looked alright, I did have to chuckle when they hyped up the Minecraft bit though. As much as I love Minecraft, it's hardly an 'all new' revolution of the game is it? "BLOCKS THAT ARE 1 LESS PIXELATED, ALL NEW MINECRAFT FOR THE X Bone!"
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 11th June 2013 at 10:54 AM.

  12. #237

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,839
    Thank Post
    669
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlax View Post
    TV, TV, TV, TV & MOVIES, TV, TV, TV, SPORTS, SPORTS, SPORTS, TV, TV, SPORTS, ANIMALLLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!
    You forgot Teh Call of Doody.

  13. #238
    Fleetwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    757
    Thank Post
    189
    Thanked 107 Times in 58 Posts
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    You forgot Teh Call of Doody.
    I didn't want to blaspheme!

  14. #239

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,839
    Thank Post
    669
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    900
    TBH, everyone should have expected this... It is their 3rd console.

  15. #240

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,839
    Thank Post
    669
    Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by sted View Post
    ~snip~
    Out of that list, all I'm interested in is AC4 and Watch Dogs... which are BOTH alvailble on current gen.



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The march towards Xbox 720 has started...
    By JJonas in forum Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th March 2011, 01:05 PM
  2. Tomorrows conference
    By andy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20th April 2006, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th February 2006, 09:40 AM
  4. Bett Show Tomorrow........Thursday 12th
    By tosca925 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13th January 2006, 12:33 AM
  5. XBOX 360 availability?
    By in forum Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2005, 12:40 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •