+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
Gaming Thread, Anyone playing Settlers Online...? in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by Sunnyknight Hm, May have to download it after all. Seems like a nice complex game, despite what ...
  1. #16

    AMLightfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Posts
    2,243
    Thank Post
    406
    Thanked 662 Times in 414 Posts
    Rep Power
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyknight View Post
    Hm,

    May have to download it after all. Seems like a nice complex game, despite what people have said about it.
    @AMLightfoot Pre Cata = Great. Cata >> = Terrible
    Now, see, I'd agree with you on the Cata point - there was nothing new and revolutionary in Cata but I am LOVING Pandaria - the LFR feature is brilliant for those of us that want to see endgame content but aren't hardcore raiders - we can just queue as and when we have the time rather than have to be online at a certain time of day to join a guild run. It's brilliant. I'm loving the dailies - ironically. I like how the rewards are actually useful - valour points and rep so even if you've already hit exalted, there are some enjoyable dailies that I still do just for the fun of it (bombing runs are always fun). I like how you unlock bits of the Isle of Thunder by doing solo scenarios. I love battle pets and account-bound mounts. The only stuff I miss are the really pretty tier sets - since Lich King the tier sets have been bland and ugly.

    On a topic-related note, is there an Android interface app?

  2. #17
    Sunnyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Posts
    1,490
    Thank Post
    123
    Thanked 127 Times in 90 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by AMLightfoot View Post
    Now, see, I'd agree with you on the Cata point - there was nothing new and revolutionary in Cata but I am LOVING Pandaria - the LFR feature is brilliant for those of us that want to see endgame content but aren't hardcore raiders - we can just queue as and when we have the time rather than have to be online at a certain time of day to join a guild run. It's brilliant. I'm loving the dailies - ironically. I like how the rewards are actually useful - valour points and rep so even if you've already hit exalted, there are some enjoyable dailies that I still do just for the fun of it (bombing runs are always fun). I like how you unlock bits of the Isle of Thunder by doing solo scenarios. I love battle pets and account-bound mounts. The only stuff I miss are the really pretty tier sets - since Lich King the tier sets have been bland and ugly.

    On a topic-related note, is there an Android interface app?
    I loved you, until you mentioned 'loving' Pandastupidity.

    I will forever hunt you down with a tissue.

  3. #18

    TechMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    3,303
    Thank Post
    226
    Thanked 412 Times in 305 Posts
    Rep Power
    163
    I'm in. TechMonkey. Have to have a proper squiz later

  4. #19

    TechMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    3,303
    Thank Post
    226
    Thanked 412 Times in 305 Posts
    Rep Power
    163
    Hmmm, I can't find senor_sparks or clareq, but can find see foulksey. I wonder if there is some silly same server thing going on.

  5. #20

    sparkeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,015
    Thank Post
    1,362
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMonkey View Post
    Hmmm, I can't find senor_sparks or clareq, but can find see foulksey. I wonder if there is some silly same server thing going on.
    Yeah I am thinking that too now. But I can't seem to find out which server I am on.

  6. #21


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    643
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    112
    Signed up, username's Draike.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkeh View Post
    Yeah I am thinking that too now. But I can't seem to find out which server I am on.
    My browser history has the server info in it, Newfoundland [realm 1]. I'd check that.
    Last edited by DMcGuigan; 18th April 2013 at 01:10 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Play Pacman Online
    By aerospacemango in forum Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th June 2012, 03:00 PM
  2. Anyone playing with Sharepoint 2010?
    By HMCTech in forum Virtual Learning Platforms
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 22nd March 2012, 08:51 AM
  3. Anyone play Star Trek Online?
    By Rawns in forum Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 5th July 2010, 08:55 AM
  4. ANyone bought GHDs online recently
    By SimpleSi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th December 2009, 10:17 AM
  5. Has anyone played/got with an HP2140
    By SimpleSi in forum Netbooks, PDA and Phones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd July 2009, 04:11 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •