+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Gaming Thread, Battlefield 4!!! in Fun Stuff; ...
    Thank Post

Battlefield 4!!!

Thank Post
    I was excited by the Sea one, be pretty cool if there was proper boats.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,465 Posts
    Blog Entries
    gutted there is no BFBC3

or no 2142 reboot! :'(

Above the clouds and under the core of the earth
    Thank Post
    Put this in the games section you plebian! :P Looks ace though, but it's with EA, again. Not holding my breath until 2 months after release.

Thank Post
    I'm a huge BF fan, but, I can't see what else they can bring to the table, other than better graphics (on next Gen consoles and PC rigs) and a different story line.... What else can they bring to multiplayer? Apart from full blown battleships or submarines?

Thank Post
    they could bring back the commander. I think it was battlefield 2 that had a commander that could send orders to the platoons and scan the entire map for enemies. I missed that in v3 on unless it was just removed on the xbox 360 version.

Thank Post
    I must admit, I loved Battlefield 2, such open maps it was amazing but all FPS games are going more urban now, but guess we'll have to wait and see what this one brings.

Sorry, I didn't realise there was a games section, please can a MOD move it for me?

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,465 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Commander mode would be awesome, as would bringing in all maps from previous BF games. Some BF2 maps, being modernised, would be crazy fun (much like carentan was done for COD).

Also, would be nice if they followed up on their BF3 patch and put the various vehicles in the older maps like they agreed when they released the first DLC!

Thank Post
    Will this be available for the 360 then or just for the PS4/xbox720 do ya reckon? If so i think my gaming rig just became a priority purchase

Thank Post
    Also BF2 was more of a Sim in terms of the helicopters and planes. They were much more realistic to control.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edutech4schools View Post
    Also BF2 was more of a Sim in terms of the helicopters and planes. They were much more realistic to control.
    Agreed.

Thank Post
    The upcoming sequel will most likely be announced for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the aforementioned PS4 and Xbox 720 during a press event on March 26

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,355 Times in 828 Posts
    Blog Entries
    /moved

BF4 will probably be pretty awesome and tbh I cant wait. BF3 + Premium for me was very good overall even though I doubted the whole premium dlc stuff its actually been very good value all round. The last DLC pack is brilliant fun and I do have confidence that they can make BF4 better.
    Imagine commander with naval artillery support like BF2 or even submarines etc which would rock pretty hard.
    They did make the heli etc easier to fly but this is partly due to the heli being a pain to master in BF2. Also they tweaked the game in general for consoles who really cant deal with fps properly (sorry console fans, fps is really a pc thing and I find console fps a joke with lack of skill required to kill, its far too easy to own)
    When I played the latest COD I actually removed it 3 days later as it was a pure waste of space, the graphics were laughable and gameplay even worse, not quite sure how it keeps surviving but Activision are killing in their usual way of dropping new versions each year with minimal tweaks, anyone remember Guitar Hero? it was good until Activision got control and milked it dry.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    /moved

BF4 will probably be pretty awesome and tbh I cant wait. BF3 + Premium for me was very good overall even though I doubted the whole premium dlc stuff its actually been very good value all round. The last DLC pack is brilliant fun and I do have confidence that they can make BF4 better.
    Imagine commander with naval artillery support like BF2 or even submarines etc which would rock pretty hard.
    They did make the heli etc easier to fly but this is partly due to the heli being a pain to master in BF2. Also they tweaked the game in general for consoles who really cant deal with fps properly (sorry console fans, fps is really a pc thing and I find console fps a joke with lack of skill required to kill, its far too easy to own)
    When I played the latest COD I actually removed it 3 days later as it was a pure waste of space, the graphics were laughable and gameplay even worse, not quite sure how it keeps surviving but Activision are killing in their usual way of dropping new versions each year with minimal tweaks, anyone remember Guitar Hero? it was good until Activision got control and milked it dry.
    A pc IS a console. It is a box, that requires a keyboard and mouse (ie controller) to function. IT IS a console!

Thank Post
    (sorry console fans, fps is really a pc thing and I find console fps a joke with lack of skill required to kill
    Agree for things like COD which seem to have auto aim but BF3 works very well on a console using a game pad.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast