+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, DayZ Standalone in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by Rawns An SA80?! There's an offer I can't refuse!!! Hopefully I'll stumble on a chopper site or ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    An SA80?! There's an offer I can't refuse!!!

Hopefully I'll stumble on a chopper site or two on the way up and then play it jake on the way to where you all are.

Getting your Nexus today @DMcGuigan?

Slightly OT, but any of you on Twitter?
    We'll be able to cover you from our perches :P

No! Nowhere's got them, so ended up ordering from ebuyer, got a new HDD while on there so I can record some zombie goodness. I'll have it tomorrow, so looks like ingame map all the way for now.
    As for twitter, I do have an account, but I've never used it.. like, ever. (at)DannyMcGuigan93

EDIT: Had to change the twitter name, it mentioned a member lol

Thank Post
    @TBlax - good to see you in game mate! DayZ Commander makes life a lot easier on that front!
    Cheers! Sorry I couldn't join in on TS and was late. Steam borked my installs, then DayZ Commander was downloading at snail-pace. It was almost as if it was trying to save me from zombie torture! Stupid thing, my PC has turned into my bloody counsellor.

Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Heh, that he was! At the minute, me and Slim are on top of the tower block, d0pefish is on his way towards us, he's near the vehicle stash, and TBlax is 350M out, which puts him around the tower blocks you landed on. So should be fun when we all get back on :P
    There's 4 in total, Corkster, Colton, Daniel and Stickman007.

I watched the video of Nerf and D0pe taking him out last night, quite impressive!
    Oh, and there's an SA80 in my bag if you need it when you get up here.
    It's going to be interesting to try and reach you guys without attracting a horde! Best get the guns ready incase I make a fail what's an SA80?

Slightly OT, but any of you on Twitter?
    I do but I don't ever Tweet, not really had a reason to use it fully yet mine is (at)TBlax93
    Last edited by Fleetwood; 29th January 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlax View Post
    Cheers! Sorry I couldn't join in on TS and was late. Steam borked my installs, then DayZ Commander was downloading at snail-pace. It was almost as if it was trying to save me from zombie torture! Stupid thing, my PC has turned into my bloody counsellor.

It's going to be interesting to try and reach you guys without attracting a horde! Best get the guns ready incase I make a fail what's an SA80?
    No worries. Even if you just listen in, makes its a little easier (and secure) to hear where others are or heading to.

This is the SA80 (Known as L85 in game):

Wolf__s_Head_SA80_by_Nightbringer24.jpg

In game though , it's got a different scope though.

Thank Post
    I think it's a straight line from where you are to where we are @TBlax, so you should be able to get to us fine, if not, we'll clear a path. We're good at that.

TS is always useful for situations like our current one, where Rawns and d0pe aren't actually considered "friendly" in server, we can talk to them without too much suspicion.

Thank Post
    TS is always useful for situations like our current one, where Rawns and d0pe aren't actually considered "friendly" in server, we can talk to them without too much suspicion.
    And for the comical comments that Nerf has a tendency to drop into the discussion.

I should have a disclaimer on my TS server - "Any offense taken by the things he says has nothing what so ever to do with me!!!"

Thank Post
    And for the comical comments that Nerf has a tendency to drop into the discussion.

I should have a disclaimer on my TS server - "Any offense taken by the things he says has nothing what so ever to do with me!!!"
    I was crying at the steam one last night, I didn't come anywhere near what it was with my guesses.

Thank Post
    I think it's a straight line from where you are to where we are @TBlax, so you should be able to get to us fine, if not, we'll clear a path. We're good at that.
    Wicked, I should be able to make it no problem. I'm currently on the very edge of the coast line (I walked round, didn't want to attract unwanted attention/was worried those guys might have spotted me and followed to find you lot.)

I was crying at the steam one last night, I didn't come anywhere near what it was with my guesses.
    Crying? You both sounded like you were about to die judging by the coughing going on! well, that and there were a few Mutley laughs in there too

Last edited by Fleetwood; 29th January 2013 at 12:53 PM.

Thank Post
    I'm sure everyone is already aware, but worth having this open on a second monitor/tablet/smartphone/laptop etc. Makes moving around so much easier.

Forgot the link!!! http://dayzdb.com/map/lingor

Plus the classic personalised way-points!
    Last edited by Rawns; 29th January 2013 at 01:05 PM.

Thank Post
    Wicked, I should be able to make it no problem. I'm currently on the very edge of the coast line (I walked round, didn't want to attract unwanted attention/was worried those guys might have spotted me and followed to find you lot.)

Crying? You both sounded like you were about to die judging by the coughing going on! well, that and there were a few Mutley laughs in there too

We're on the coast too, so we'll see you come past, you're definitely on the road I thought you were on then.

As for the coughing, I'm recovering from ill! Leave me be

Thank Post
    You lot on tonight?

Thank Post
    You lot on tonight?
    Does a bear do that thing in the woods?

You know it.

Thank Post
    Great game last night guys, thanks for making me feel welcome and part of the 'army'! I enjoyed it.

I may be on tonight but if I am it won't be until around 10ish most likely, seeing Milton Jones live at the local town hall. I'll be sure to bring back some of his jokes.

Thank Post
    Last night! Wow! Just... wow!

@DMcGuigan, you missed some serious action last night after you logged! Me, @TBlax, Nerf and Carbon went to the prison, found nothing so drove down to the airfields south. Carbon got on the hill covering, me, TBlax and Nerf were running around the school and military area.

A chopper came overhead and we hid but they obviously saw us and our jeep by the ACT, and two people bailed out onto the hillside. They obviously had no idea that the M107 god (AKA Carbon) was looking on from his spot on overwatch and though we must have been armatures. He saw both of them from his spot. Nerf did a bit of running on the runway to draw them and let off a few DMR shots in their general direction but then Carbon saw a third person too! You know how deadly he is with his M107...

BANG! 1 kill!
    BANG! 2 kills!
    BANG! 3 kills!!!

Amazing shots! The chopper was flying about overhead and quickly flew off. We then ransacked the bodies of Logan and two others who were all armed with M107s and AS50s, a spare ghillie suite and other guns/ammo. Carbon got first picks for killing them all, they we grabbed the leftovers, hid their bodies and got outta there!

I love this game!!!!

No worries TBlax, good to have you aboard!

Always good to have friendlies in the team! Makes the game a lot more fun when working together!
    Last edited by Rawns; 30th January 2013 at 09:10 AM.

Thank Post
    Last night! Wow! Just... wow!

@DMcGuigan, you missed some serious action last night after you logged! Me, @TBlax, Nerf and Carbon went to the prison, found nothing so drove down to the airfields south. Carbon got on the hill covering, me, TBlax and Nerf were running around the school and military area.

A chopper came overhead and we hid but they obviously saw us and our jeep by the ACT, and two people bailed out onto the hillside. They obviously had no idea that the M107 god (AKA Carbon) was looking on from his spot on overwatch and though we must have been armatures. He saw both of them from his spot. Nerf did a bit of running on the runway to draw them and let off a few DMR shots in their general direction but then Carbon saw a third person too! You know how deadly he is with his M107...

BANG! 1 kill!
    BANG! 2 kills!
    BANG! 3 kills!!!

Amazing shots! The chopper was flying about overhead and quickly flew off. We then ransacked the bodies of Logan and two others who were all armed with M107s and AS50s, a spare ghillie suite and other guns/ammo. Carbon got first picks for killing them all, they we grabbed the leftovers, hid their bodies and got outta there!

I love this game!!!!

No worries TBlax, good to have you aboard!

Always good to have friendlies in the team! Makes the game a lot more fun when working together!

It'll have been those guys that took me out on the airfield then. They must have dropped a guy off to deal with me
    I'll be on tonight, but not sure how long for, got another thing going on at some point :P

Thank Post

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast