+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, DayZ Standalone in Fun Stuff; Originally Posted by TBlax Wicked, I'll definitely pop on this week - not too sure if I can do tonight ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlax View Post
    Wicked, I'll definitely pop on this week - not too sure if I can do tonight but I may go on anyway. I was playing MTA DayZ for a bit though, it'll feel weird going back to the proper one!
    The proper one will always feel weird, just because of the awful control scheme of ARMA II

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    The proper one will always feel weird, just because of the awful control scheme of ARMA II
    It's not the controls that annoy me, it's the bloody Zombie AI. I can never work out if I'm about to be chased or not I mean I'm not asking for it to be a GTA-style "YOU'RE TOO CLOSE. GO BACK." but it would be nice to at least have some sort of 'indication' that I'm starting to aggrovate them, it scares me

Thank Post
    It's not the controls that annoy me, it's the bloody Zombie AI. I can never work out if I'm about to be chased or not I mean I'm not asking for it to be a GTA-style "YOU'RE TOO CLOSE. GO BACK." but it would be nice to at least have some sort of 'indication' that I'm starting to aggrovate them, it scares me
    Don't worry. If your with us (and the server is quiet at the time), we just go weapons free and blast anything that moves, even if it's 500m away. Got though 17 Stanag clips yesterday in Calamar!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Don't worry. If your with us (and the server is quiet at the time), we just go weapons free and blast anything that moves, even if it's 500m away. Got though 17 Stanag clips yesterday in Calamar!
    Jeeeesus, I thought I got through enough using 8! You had DMR used too! I'd hate to think how many @MK-2 got through, he was full auto-ing everything.

But yeah, we didn't let anything stand. Not even the sheep.

Thank Post
    Hahah, brilliant. Well I'll be relying on you lot to guide me through the journey and the mechanics of the game then! Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Thank Post
    @DMcGuigan - Dope has uploaded the video footage. You will see how accidental your chopper incident really was...

@TBlax - Careful around DMcGuigan, he has the uncanny ability of being killed often!!!
    Last edited by Rawns; 28th January 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Thank Post
    @DMcGuigan - Dope has uploaded the video footage. You will see how accidental your chopper incident really was...

@TBlax - Careful around DMcGuigan, he has the uncanny ability of being killed often!!!
    I do die quite a bit, it's true. But only from other players really :P

Also, if any of my voice was captured in the video I'm about to watch, I'd advise headphones. There is a sliiiiiight chance it could contain colourful language.

Thank Post
    I was correct! Rawns DID do it on purpose! I saw you land on my head.

As I assumed, my first words on returning were a little bit er.. colourful, so headphones advised.

Thank Post
    I was correct! Rawns DID do it on purpose! I saw you land on my head.

As I assumed, my first words on returning were a little bit er.. colourful, so headphones advised.
    It was all part of my plan to get you into the chopper. And it worked.

I feel I owe you some rep...

EDIT: Seems I've given you too much rep love already...

Thank Post
    It was all part of my plan to get you into the chopper. And it worked.

I feel I owe you some rep...

EDIT: Seems I've given you too much rep love already...
    An IOU shall suffice
    I hope you're not flying tonight.

Thank Post
    I was 350m away from you guys when the server rebooted, darn! I'll have my headset for tomorrow, then I shall finally join in the havoc and hunting

Thank Post
    I was 350m away from you guys when the server rebooted, darn! I'll have my headset for tomorrow, then I shall finally join in the havoc and hunting
    We WILL get them tomorrow! I sat on those tower blocks for close to 3 hours, just killing zombies and waiting. Yet I didn't get bored.

We're after Colton, Corkster and Stickman007. We killed them last night, but they don't know it was us, so no telling
    As far as they're concerned, @Rawns has nothing to do with Me and Nerf, so you and Slim will be fine with us. They only know d0pefish is with Rawns.

Thank Post
    @TBlax - good to see you in game mate! DayZ Commander makes life a lot easier on that front!

We WILL get them tomorrow! I sat on those tower blocks for close to 3 hours, just killing zombies and waiting. Yet I didn't get bored.

We're after Colton, Corkster and Stickman007. We killed them last night, but they don't know it was us, so no telling
    As far as they're concerned, @Rawns has nothing to do with Me and Nerf, so you and Slim will be fine with us. They only know d0pefish is with Rawns.
    While I'm happy with the what went on last night, gutted that Corkster managed to kill me when he reached the land. Unloaded 7 DMR clips and 9 Stanag clips at him in the water. He was about 400m away and I had really low blood so was white screening and shaking. Then annoyed I got shot by a random on the way back to Muroko when I had a satchel charge!!!

I'll focus on gearing back up again and making my way North to where you guys are today! If those three are on tonight, I'll hunt them down after. :P

He was seriously gutted about his chopper though!

Thank Post
    @TBlax - good to see you in game mate! DayZ Commander makes life a lot easier on that front!

While I'm happy with the what went on last night, gutted that Corkster managed to kill me when he reached the land. Unloaded 7 DMR clips and 9 Stanag clips at him in the water. He was about 400m away and I had really low blood so was white screening and shaking. Then annoyed I got shot by a random on the way back to Muroko when I had a satchel charge!!!

I'll focus on gearing back up again and making my way North to where you guys are today! If those three are on tonight, I'll hunt them down after. :P

He was seriously gutted about his chopper though!
    Heh, that he was! At the minute, me and Slim are on top of the tower block, d0pefish is on his way towards us, he's near the vehicle stash, and TBlax is 350M out, which puts him around the tower blocks you landed on. So should be fun when we all get back on :P
    There's 4 in total, Corkster, Colton, Daniel and Stickman007.

I watched the video of Nerf and D0pe taking him out last night, quite impressive!
    Oh, and there's an SA80 in my bag if you need it when you get up here.

Thank Post
    Heh, that he was! At the minute, me and Slim are on top of the tower block, d0pefish is on his way towards us, he's near the vehicle stash, and TBlax is 350M out, which puts him around the tower blocks you landed on. So should be fun when we all get back on :P
    There's 4 in total, Corkster, Colton, Daniel and Stickman007.

I watched the video of Nerf and D0pe taking him out last night, quite impressive!
    Oh, and there's an SA80 in my bag if you need it when you get up here.
    An SA80?! There's an offer I can't refuse!!!

Hopefully I'll stumble on a chopper site or two on the way up and then play it jake on the way to where you all are.

Getting your Nexus today @DMcGuigan?

Slightly OT, but any of you on Twitter?
    Last edited by Rawns; 29th January 2013 at 10:40 AM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast