+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 248
Gaming Thread, DayZ Standalone in Fun Stuff; Hmmm doesn't seem to like it for some reason, I'll just try one of the other downloads. I hope I ...
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where you left me...
    Posts
    499
    Thank Post
    63
    Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Hmmm doesn't seem to like it for some reason, I'll just try one of the other downloads. I hope I can run it, been watching a few YouTube series of guys playing it. Looks awesome.

  2. #32


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    622
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by L3OUGH View Post
    @DMcGuigan your setup sounds pretty darn sweet. Is there any major difference between AMD Black Editions and an i7 for example? I mean major performance differences? Or is it more a personal preference? I'm new to the PC Gaming scene if I'm honest. I've been a PS3 man for a while. But considering selling it or switching to PC.
    Heh, honestly couldn't tell you, there'll definitely be a difference between my CPU and a new 3rd Gen i7, but that's due to mine being released shortly after the i7 970 lol. I didn't know too much about processor differences then, and I still don't know all the little things now, I just saw "Crossfire" on the AMD section and thought... "ooooooooooooh, shiny!" so bought the AMD CPU to go with the ATI cards.

  3. #33
    Fleetwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    733
    Thank Post
    177
    Thanked 98 Times in 53 Posts
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    Well there are now five of us playing on a Lingor server, I think you need to get back in it!
    Definitely need to! I spent stupid money on this PC and I've barely put it to it's good use you'll have to give me the IP for it or something so I can tag along with you guys, although I'm not going to remotely deny the fact that I will need training up - I was a bit of a noob at the game when I first started playing it

  4. #34
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 490 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlax View Post
    Definitely need to! I spent stupid money on this PC and I've barely put it to it's good use you'll have to give me the IP for it or something so I can tag along with you guys, although I'm not going to remotely deny the fact that I will need training up - I was a bit of a noob at the game when I first started playing it
    No worries. Can't recall the IP but I'll post it when I get it. I can hook you up with my Teamspeak server details too? We're always on it when playing. Voice chat makes life MUCH easier in DayZ.

  5. #35


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    622
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    No worries. Can't recall the IP but I'll post it when I get it. I can hook you up with my Teamspeak server details too? We're always on it when playing. Voice chat makes life MUCH easier in DayZ.
    Especially if we want to warn the server about the danger of Goats.. they're crazy. Gut a man for simply looking at them wrong

    ..Though they tend to shout at us for speaking in side VoIP lol.

  6. #36
    Fleetwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    733
    Thank Post
    177
    Thanked 98 Times in 53 Posts
    Rep Power
    43
    I'm from the south, the goats won't touch me farmers4lyf

    Cheers Rawns, and the TS server details would be fab too! I tend to keep having the habit of trying to type whilst I'm being closed in by multiple enemies. Not a good tactic as you can imagine!

  7. #37
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 490 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TBlax View Post
    I'm from the south, the goats won't touch me farmers4lyf

    Cheers Rawns, and the TS server details would be fab too! I tend to keep having the habit of trying to type whilst I'm being closed in by multiple enemies. Not a good tactic as you can imagine!
    I'm in Somerset and the Goat's still haunt me... I can feel an old fear stirring....

    TS details: DM sent.

    Don't worry, we'll have your back and get you up to speed. Sometimes, we can be a bit 'gun-ho'!

  8. #38


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    622
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    I'm in Somerset and the Goat's still haunt me... I can feel an old fear stirring....

    TS details: DM sent.

    Don't worry, we'll have your back and get you up to speed. Sometimes, we can be a bit 'gun-ho'!

    Rawns is the Man Who Stares at Goats.
    They then push him off of an incline and laugh their little goaty laughs.

    The gung-ho parts are always fun, just don't give Carbon any reason to see you as non-friendly.

  9. #39
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 490 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    16 hours later and he's still in the same spot with his M107 scope on that radio mast (I expect).

  10. #40

    Theblacksheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a house.
    Posts
    1,935
    Thank Post
    138
    Thanked 290 Times in 210 Posts
    Rep Power
    193
    Didnt like Lingor, thought the map was a bit unsuitable, Namalsk was a bit better.... but I dont think there's one as good as Cherno.

  11. #41
    ful56_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    562
    Thank Post
    105
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
    Rep Power
    19

    DayZ Standalone

    Give taviana a go

  12. #42
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 490 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ful56_uk View Post
    Give taviana a go
    This. ^^

    If you find the red polo, park it somewhere and hide in the boot. Then use group chat to freak out the people who take the car!

  13. #43


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    622
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    This. ^^

    If you find the red polo, park it somewhere and hide in the boot. Then use group chat to freak out the people who take the car!
    Unless they start doing what you did last night and just blow up vehicles

  14. #44
    Guest

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,754
    Thank Post
    1,458
    Thanked 490 Times in 375 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcGuigan View Post
    Unless they start doing what you did last night and just blow up vehicles
    If you were in the gunner seat of a chopper and you saw trash cars, what would YOU do?!

  15. #45


    DMcGuigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    622
    Thank Post
    31
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawns View Post
    If you were in the gunner seat of a chopper and you saw trash cars, what would YOU do?!
    Pickup Truck Island on the old server. That's all that needs to be said really.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. standalone policy
    By notaclue in forum Windows
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17th July 2007, 12:24 AM
  2. Sophos Enterprise Manager with standalone PCs
    By _Bat_ in forum Wireless Networks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16th May 2007, 10:46 AM
  3. Standalone Multi-User Web Editor needed
    By SimpleSi in forum Web Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12th March 2007, 09:10 PM
  4. create a standalone cd recorder
    By adamyoung in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 7th May 2006, 09:41 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2nd November 2005, 12:11 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •