[SCCM 2012] PXE OS Deployment Woes...
after the previous problems (which turned out to be my fault anyway) with the windows firewall on my SCCM clients, I have a new problem.
Deploying the ClientMgr package to the computer during the Build & Capture task sequence seems to make the entire process fail & error out.
Ive tried some stuff that was listed on TechNet social, and Im now stumped, trying different things to get it to work.
Stuff ive tried:
- Made a new ConfigMgr client package using the /SMS_[code]/Client source files
- Removed & re-distributedthe package
- re-distributed all applications inside the task sequence
- re-distributed the OS installed
- Grabbed the smsts.log File (no joy in there either)
Heres the last bit of my smsts.log file:
Any help is muchly appreciated. I will also let people know if I find an answer. Others could be in my shoes too!
EDIT: Just having a look in my log a bit further up, It gets past the "Apply operating system" stage on the OSD, but from the log, it says it has only just partitioned the disk. strange.