Exchange 2003 Account on iPad
If anybody knows the answer to this it will be great:
Configuring an iPad to pick up mail for an Exchange 2003 account has become problematic (I say become but as far as I know it has never worked on this network)
What I'm doing:
1. Click on Mail>Exchange
2. Enter my e-mail address and password
3. Enter the server name and my username
4. Then the error message 'Cannot Verify Server Identity' appears with the option to continue anyway
5. Continue>Then presented with the options of Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Reminders with the green tabs but Mail is sort of greyed out
6. Save>Account is added immediately followed by 'Cannot Get Mail-the connection to the server failed'
Does anybody know what could be going wrong? I have assumed it is an Exchange error as I have tried multiple up to date iPads.
If anybody has any information it would be such a help, thank you in advance