Deploying Adobe X Pro - Won't activate.
Hoping someone has some experience deploying Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Here are the steps I've taken so far however when I deploy it it doesn't activate and instead runs in trial mode.
1) Downloaded the AAMEE
2) Run the AAMEE and pointed it to my CS6 Installation Media
3) Put in the key and told it I only want to install Adobe Pro
4) Finished it off and it ran successfully. It created the deployment folder and noticed it had created the Adobe Pro msi in the exceptions folder as expected.
5) Pushed out the MSI using the following command:
msiexec.exe /i AcroPro.msi EULA_ACCEPT=NO REGISTRATION_SUPPRESS=YES SUITEMODE=1 INSTALLLEVEL=101 AS_DISABLE_LEGACY_COLOR=1 IGNOREAAM=1 TRANSFORMS=en_GB.mst /qn
6) It installs perfectly fine however when I run it it still asks for the activation key!