Print management solution help!
I'm hoping somebody could suggest a print management solution that will do what I want it to do. I have tested both Papercut and PCounter and each does one thing that the other can't but neither can do all my specific requirements.
This is what I want:
1) Set up department accounts for billing i.e. Maths, ICT, English etc
2) For printers located in specific department IT suites (such as English) students should be able to print without any popup/user interaction. The printer should be linked directly to a billing account and all jobs are automatically billed against that account
3) General access printers (and colour printers) should pause all jobs sent to them. Students should get no popup or need to do anything. Staff should be able to resume the jobs and select which account should be billed for it from a popup list
4) Rules should be set on every printer with regards max number of pages in a document, restricted size of paper and max number of copies allowed (ideally 1).
5) Students should be allocated a starting balance at the start of every month, staff can be set to unlimited.
So far I can do (1) using both Papercut and PCounter. I can do (2) with Papercut. I can't to (3) with either program! I can do all of (4) with PCounter but the max copy count doesn't work correctly with Papercut. I can do (5) with both programs.
Does anybody know of a way to satisfy all requirements? Whether it be a different program or a funky way of making it work with either of the other 2?
Any help is appreciated!