Recomendations - Print Management Software
Im looking at implementing print management software to be used with our existing printers (HP/Kyocera/Brother, Mix of windows 7 / XP clients and moving to 2008 Print server). Id like the software to be able to do the following:
- Prompt a teacher for a PIN so it bills it to that department.
- Stop students printing with out authroisation from teacher. (adds it to a queue with teacher being able to authroise at once)
- When the teacher authroises it, it is then billed to their department.
- History of all print jobs (date & time) PC printed from???
- IT Team to be able to authorise jobs and charge it to specific department
- Software to run a report at end of each month with costs for each department (including student printing)
- Show a breakdown of jobs printed if requested.
- Link with Active Directory
Hope this is clear, it would be much apreciated if you could recommend me some software that achives all of the above. I will also be keen to come and see it in action as well and get first hand experience, based in Lancashire. Thanks