+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Enterprise Software Thread, Exchange 2010 SP1 RU15 - An unexpected error occurred.... OWA Problem in Technical; Hiya All I am in need of some urgent help. We moved over to exchange 2010 last week and i ...
  1. #1

    timbo343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leeds/York area, North Yorkshire
    Posts
    3,198
    Thank Post
    321
    Thanked 314 Times in 219 Posts
    Rep Power
    125

    Exchange 2010 SP1 RU15 - An unexpected error occurred.... OWA Problem

    Hiya All

    I am in need of some urgent help.

    We moved over to exchange 2010 last week and i thought all was well and good but no. Come monday morning, teachers are saying they cannot move or delete emails from their mailboxes.

    The error we get when we try to delete an email is:

    Code:
    Error:
    An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled.
    The entire error report is listed below.... HIDE REPORT..
    COPY ERRRO DETAILS TO CLIPBOARD
    An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled.
    Can anyone help me out on this please, it is really starting to annoy me at the fact the users cannot delete emails. If someone from outside of school was to check their emails, then they can delete or move emails without any problems.


    Thanks

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,144
    Thank Post
    1
    Thanked 326 Times in 316 Posts
    Rep Power
    78
    1. Is the issue only with OWA or with Outlook or both?
    2. If OWA, does this work extrnally without issue?
    3. Issue only with OWA internally?
    4. Do you have OWA published via ISA/TMG/UAG?
    5. I assume you mean rollup 5, BTW rollup 6 is out.
    6. Up the logging in IIS and reproduce the issue and check the logs.

  3. #3

    timbo343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leeds/York area, North Yorkshire
    Posts
    3,198
    Thank Post
    321
    Thanked 314 Times in 219 Posts
    Rep Power
    125
    I managed to find out what it was...

    Over the holiday i installed a new exchange 2010 server and upgraded to websense 7.1 (which has been the worst upgrade ever, they have gone backwards with the software, but thats for another moan). After hours and days of trying to get this issue sorted, we finally worked out it was websense that was causing the problem. It was filting internal services such as email and our library system.

    The issue was on the internal domain only via OWA. Outlook was fine. If they accessed their email from outside of school or used the external address to go out and come back in, then things would work.

    Thanks for the reply though. I shall look at roll up 6 now.



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th February 2011, 04:16 PM
  2. in a muddle with exchange 2010 sp1 (owa and certificates)
    By sacrej in forum Windows Server 2008 R2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th October 2010, 10:26 AM
  3. Exchange 2010 SP1 is here
    By john in forum Educational Software
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27th August 2010, 02:11 AM
  4. Exchange 2010 SP1 Beta released
    By DrCheese in forum Windows Server 2008 R2
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 8th June 2010, 08:35 PM
  5. Upgraded to 2d design v2 - now an output error occuring
    By woody in forum Educational Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 5th December 2007, 03:52 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •