+ Post New Thread
Enterprise Software Thread, Apple ID Automation Builder in Technical; Has anyone had any joy creating Bulk Apple ID's with this tool? Introducing the Apple ID Automation Builder | Enterprise ...
    Thank Post

Apple ID Automation Builder

Has anyone had any joy creating Bulk Apple ID's with this tool? Introducing the Apple ID Automation Builder | Enterprise iOS

Once you have your WAN IP allowed by Apple in the US you can then create more than 10 ID's a day without any issues. Has anyone played with this?

biz
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenkellett View Post
    Has anyone had any joy creating Bulk Apple ID's with this tool? Introducing the Apple ID Automation Builder | Enterprise iOS

Once you have your WAN IP allowed by Apple in the US you can then create more than 10 ID's a day without any issues. Has anyone played with this?
    We've had our domain whitelisted apparently and it seems to have done the trick. Something like this tool would be fantastic, but unfortunately we don't have a Mac

EDIT: The page loaded eventually, that'll teach me to be impatient!
    Last edited by biz; 1st August 2014 at 11:04 AM.

Thank Post

biz
    Thank Post
    After spending most of Friday playing with this I finally got it working at about 16.45. It's been excellent! The amount of time it's saved is massive. The only issue is that I decided to update this old Mac Mini to Mavericks this afternoon and now the script won't run...

biz
    Thank Post
    Right - reinstalled Mountain Lion and now it's fine. It's basically a macro that runs through iTunes in a loop creating Apple IDs. It trys to buy iBooks (a free app) to get around the payment type issue. Any form field that appears in iTunes can be set to a fixed value or read from a csv. It's been really useful, but sadly it can't log in to the email accounts and verify the accounts. Or unbox and activate the iPads for me! ;-)

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,695 Times in 2,285 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by biz View Post
    Right - reinstalled Mountain Lion and now it's fine. It's basically a macro that runs through iTunes in a loop creating Apple IDs. It trys to buy iBooks (a free app) to get around the payment type issue. Any form field that appears in iTunes can be set to a fixed value or read from a csv. It's been really useful, but sadly it can't log in to the email accounts and verify the accounts. Or unbox and activate the iPads for me! ;-)
    Use a stack of aliases on a single account that way there is only one inbox to check and click links from I think I have something like 20 exchange aliases now

You could probably even write a Outlook macro to automate going to the url and possibly verifying but that would be a stack of work.

At least they still allow that creation trick in your reigon too
    Last edited by SYNACK; 6th August 2014 at 10:21 PM.

biz
    Thank Post
    Thanks Synack We've got a cloud-only 365 account for each school with 100 aliases on each - we thought that would be enough As a side note we weren't sure if there is a limit to the number of aliases Microsoft let you have on a 365 account, but if there is it's higher than 100.

I've been thinking about an Outlook macro... The main issue I can see is that the verification emails don't always come through in order, so it would have to read some text from the email body or subject or somewhere

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread