+ Post New Thread
Enterprise Software Thread, Sage CRM 7.2 - Exchange Intergration in Technical; Hello All, I have very recently installed Sage CRM 7.2 as we are looking to migrate/upgrade to the system from ...

Thank Post

Sage CRM 7.2 - Exchange Intergration

Hello All,

I have very recently installed Sage CRM 7.2 as we are looking to migrate/upgrade to the system from a much older version of sage, and I am stuck at the first hurdle. Exchange Intergration.

I believe I have taken the steps required in the setup guide, but i just cannot figure this out. When I try to add a new connection the onscreen error reads "The sync engine is checking to see if the exchange web service is available. Please wait ..." Then the red cross shows. I have attached a screenshot of this as well as the configuration page. When I browse to the URL i have entered in the web service URL field i am asked for a username and password, i enter our domain admin username and password and I see the xml. I am using these credentials to setup the exchange intergration at the moment.

My manager discovered (by a simple spelling error) that entering exhange rather than exchange in to the web service URL seems to get you past this check but then fails at the next one anyway. I just dont get it at all!!

The environment consists of a windows 2012 x64 server running on vmware 5.0. I have the 32bit and 64bit odbc drivers installed as this will be pointing to an oracle database. This is installed internally so no firewalls should be in the way, and I have disabled windows firewalls. No anti virus is installed on the system.

I appreciate any help with this.

t2i3m
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,774 Posts
    Have you tried Sage support? I have found them to be excellent. We don't use exchange and Sage integrated with our google apps email with no hassles, so I can't be any help myself ... sorry.

Thank Post
    I haven't yet, but that is my next call I think. Thanks for the input though

Thank Post
    Hi t2i3m

Our support team might help you, visit our website http://www.enbuconsulting.com to drop us a quick email.
    Last edited by mhortaliza; 2nd April 2014 at 03:40 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread